Fictional characters that you would beat the living daylights out of them.

Bugzzy

“I'm the king of insects! And Avalance!”
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
OhoJeeOnFire
I would go with the 3 mage sisters. Possibly Gravity Man.

that is way too gruesome for me even with regards to characters i may not like
that said silver in angry birds movie 2 deserves to get punted lightly and then get told off for basically telling red, who has abandonment issues, that no one needs him anymore, among other things

It might be unpopular but I fucking hate Bowser Jr. I would beat the shit out of him if I could.

Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Ganondorf
Shulk
Most Fire Emblem Characters
Most Kirby Villains (Minus Dedede and Meta Knight)
All evil Teams in Pokemon
Devimon
Myotismon
The evil version of Cherubimon
Most Boss Yokai, as well as Poofessor, Cheeksqueek, Cuttin Cheese, and most Yokai from the 3rd game (Since most of their designs are either food-based or Jibanyan/Komasan clones)
Dr. Eggman
Big the Cat
The Deadly Six
Eggman Nega
Infinite
Black Doom
Omochao
Lyric
Tabuu
Galeem
Dharkan
Most male Crash characters that aren't aliens or cute animals (ex. Polar, Pura, Baby T., Penta) . (Though I would add Zem to this list once he gets more fans. He's my least favorite out of the bunch and I would dislike him if more people liked him)

Last edited:
You say most Fire Emblem characters but do you even know how many does that entail

Also I will punch Count Bleck in various locations with no remorse whatsoever

It might be unpopular but I fucking hate Bowser Jr. I would beat the shit out of him if I could.

Why would you do this to my child........

Big the Cat

BIG THE CAT DID NOTHING WRONG. All my homies love Big the Cat. Mans just wants to live his life and fish with his friend Froggy by his side. Also, support his other friends like Amy and Cream!

I have nobody that I would actually want to beat up, but I sure want to tell Starlow to shut the fuck up and I would look the other way if someone decided to kick William Afton's behind, and that's about as far into that one as I'm going into.

Sonic the Werehog
Merlina the Wizard
Ken Penders (Not a fictional character but definitely someone I'd like to pummel into oblivion)
Jonathan Gray (Not a fictional character either but also definitely someone I'd like to pummel into oblivion)
Maria Latore
Dimitri Rascalov
Devin Weston
Steve Haines
Wei Cheng
Harold "Stretch" Joseph
The Bully from Bad Santa
Chris McLean
Scott (Total Drama: Revenge of the Island)
Mr. Krabs
Spongebob
Patrick
Tony Stark
Bruce Banner/The Hulk
Deadpool
Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious
Rey (Star Wars Sequel Trilogy)
Eric Cartman
Dalia (I Didn't Do It)
Beverly Goldberg (The Goldbergs)

And so many more fictional characters I'd like to kill with my bare hands.

BIG THE CAT DID NOTHING WRONG. All my homies love Big the Cat. Mans just wants to live his life and fish with his friend Froggy by his side. Also, support his other friends like Amy and Cream!
While I do like Amy and Cream, Big's voice is just so annoying to listen to. That's why I want to beat him up. I hate characters with simpleton voices. It makes them sound like dummies.

Rilla Roo. He's such a joke and I don't like anything about him. Also, Crash from Crash of the Titans/Mind over Mutant. How do you mess up that badly on such a good character? Why do you make him sound like an idiot? (No offense to Jess Harnell, who is a very talented voice actor and I like him. We share the same birthday!)

I would very much like to give Malfoy from Tales from the Megaverse a slow and painful death
Yes, absolutely. 100%. What he did to Ayva and Carla was unforgivable.

*also thank you for mentioning megaverse, its super underrated, please look at it if you are into roleplays!*

I just felt that way. It could change once I find the cartridge and unlock them, though.
They're very fun to play as and very convenient for elemental attributes. The only one they don't provide is Bluster (my personal favorite).

In general, I don't think there's anyone who would really deserve what this thread says, even the most evil of villains. At least, it's not my place to dish out punishment lol.

They're very fun to play as and very convenient for elemental attributes. The only one they don't provide is Bluster (my personal favorite).

In general, I don't think there's anyone who would really deserve what this thread says, even the most evil of villains. At least, it's not my place to dish out punishment lol.
I see. I have to find the cartridge to find out. I lost it.

100px-Whacka_PMTTYD.png

Yoshis did behave themselves in New Super Mario Bros. Wii

The wisps will wish they stayed in colors when I'm done with them.

Back