Fictional characters that you would beat the living daylights out of them.

Ihsan997

Monty Mole
It might be unpopular but I fucking hate Bowser Jr. I would beat the shit out of him if I could.
Ok, I know it's been a while, but you must have an explanation behind this. It's so random and your lack of explanation made me laugh. What gives?

Ignazio Salvaggi

🔥Feel that heat wave? You’re on fire, baby!🔥
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
I probably should've responded to this thread as soon as it materialized into existence, but anyhow, time for me to step in and include a small sample.

Last edited:

Nellie Rose Skyefyre

Your Local Waluigi Simp. Fite Me
Pronouns
She/They/Zim
to be fair, waluigi is the instigator in the case of luigi. luigi doesnt bully people lol. but daisy,,,, i'll join you.
I like Waluigi way too much to be normal.
I also would throw hands with Lili Zanotto from Psychonauts because she's honestly someone I'd hate IRL just for breathing.
1659984059563.png

Wintertime Peach

Bowser Jr.
As much as I hate Daisy and think that she's the most overrated Mario character (or even the most overrated video game character ever), I don't think that I'd actually beat her up because it doesn't seem right for a man to beat up a woman. "A noble knight man raises not his sword fist at a lady. Therefore KO no maiden..." But I'd happily watch the two users above me beat her up. (Also, I wouldn't describe Daisy as a lady)

I honestly don't even think that Waluigi is overrated anymore, and don't see him as an enemy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oh no, Cat Peach is on the losing team in LGM's Mario Kart 8 screenshot. But at least PCP: Carbons or What and Terribelle are on the winning team. :D

Nico di Angelo

Have you no respect for those who summon the dead?
Pronouns
He/him
As much as I hate Daisy and think that she's the most overrated Mario character (or even the most overrated video game character ever), I don't think that I'd actually beat her up because it doesn't seem right for a man to beat up a woman.
More like it’s not right to beat most people up regardless of gender.