Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope

Koopa con Carne

call me Hot Lips, 'cause i'm a one-shot wonder
MarioWiki
Koopa con Carne
The shadowdrop of the century: a sequel to Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle.

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/mario-plus-rabbids-sparks-of-hope-switch/

hero

From the Nintendo website:

Team up with Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Rabbid Peach, Rabbid Luigi, and their friends on a galactic journey to defeat a malevolent entity and save your Spark companions. Explore planets throughout the galaxy as you uncover mysterious secrets and compelling quests!

• Build your dream team with three heroes from an eclectic roster of nine.
  • Take down all new bosses, along with some familiar enemies throughout the galaxy.
  • Rescue the adorable Sparks throughout the galaxy, who provide distinct powers that will help you in battle.
  • Unleash your heroes' skills but be strategic as you dash your enemies, team jump on your allies, and hide behind covers.

Everyone ready for Rabbid Rosalina?

Last edited:
So, what do you guys think about this game so far?

Don't want to be rude, but you don't need to make multiple posts in a row within minutes. If you need to clarify something or you forgot something you wanted to say, there's a tidy "Edit" button in the lower left corner of your posts.

Oh hey Bowser's in the artwork, maybe he'll actually get to do something this time rather then just being arbitrarily at the end.

I'm not getting this. The first one was way too hard for me to finish. I ended up selling my copy of the game last year because I didn't play it that much after I quit trying to complete it.

I'm not getting this. The first one was way too hard for me to finish. I ended up selling my copy of the game last year because I didn't play it that much after I quit trying to complete it.
Where were you in the game before you sold it?

World 2-8. The game was just increasing its difficulty so much, that it was basically un-winnable at this level. (I'm not good at strategy games).

goddamn even the sequel got leaked a few days before e3, just like the first game

im predicting that if mario + rabbids becomes a series thisll just be a trend. come to me in like, 4 years when mario + rabbids 3 gets leaked right before e3

in all seriousness tho this looks really cool, and it looks like bowser is like, probably an ally and im all for that (theres also some kinda punk rabbid so im assuming thats rabbid bowser)

Wow, so this is really happening!

I heard about this about an hour ago, but this gets me really excited! Even though I still haven't at all started on the first game yet....
Also, Rabbid Rosalina? Like YESSSSSS 😍

>Build your dream team with three heroes from an eclectic roster of nine.
>There were eight in the original game
>Rabbid Rosalina

fear.

Back