Best Mario waifu?

At this point this thread should be just "characters you stan", and you'll sound hip, too!

Look I love Baby Luigi but I don't call him a husbando. Waifus and husbandos are like, characters you'd take them out on a date.

Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, and Pauline are my picks. Toadette is an honourable one if she's not Peachette.
Well, tbh this is not the only reason they get paired together. Their relationship is referenced multiple times in the games, like in Daisy Circuit in Mario Kart Wii.
1200px-Daisy_circuit1.png

I believe they simply like each other, he likes her outgoing manners and she likes his shyness. They're really cute to me.
You also forgot Mario Power Tennis as well during Daisy's victory scene. Luigi is the only one present in Daisy's trophy scene, not Mario which is a big slap in the face to all the Maraisy shippers out there. That just goes to show that Mario is the one who cares more for Peach than he does for Daisy. Luigi cares more for Daisy than Mario does. He is too busy with Peach because Mario X Peach is the more supported pairing for Mario along with Mario X Pauline. For Luigi, Luigi X Daisy is more supported than Luigi X Rosalina or Luigi X Peach is.

I already beat you to it, to the punch.

1280px-Boxing_Day_MP7.png

But I might be a little too enthusiastic

Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, and Pauline are my picks. Toadette is an honourable one if she's not Peachette.

You also forgot Mario Power Tennis as well during Daisy's victory scene. Luigi is the only one present in Daisy's trophy scene, not Mario which is a big slap in the face to all the Maraisy shippers out there. That just goes to show that Mario is the one who cares more for Peach than he does for Daisy. Luigi cares more for Daisy than Mario does. He is too busy with Peach because Mario X Peach is the more supported pairing for Mario along with Mario X Pauline. For Luigi, Luigi X Daisy is more supported than Luigi X Rosalina or Luigi X Peach is.

And yet Peach's victory scene has Luigi going heart eyes for her.

But that doesn't count because you have bias.

And yet Peach's victory scene has Luigi going heart eyes for her.

But that doesn't count because you have bias.
Well, that's because Mario is the only one who says "I love you so much" followed by "I love you", which strengthens Mario X Peach more than Luigi X Peach. As for Luigi's heart eyes, it's more like Peach's heart captures both Mario and Luigi.

Yes, because Luigi likes Peach more than he likes Daisy and the only reason the Daisy/Luigi pairing exists is because people are lazy and uncreative with shipping.

man nintendo's take on strong female characters on women's history month is just a scathing indictment on how bad the diversity actually is, and not just from nintendo, but from video games as a whole.

I figure they left out Peach because that damsel label is stuck to her and it would be controversial to rep a damsel for a women's history month character, but Nintendo themselves gave Peach a strong role in Paper Mario and is a good example of a damsel plot done right.

Yes, because Luigi likes Peach more than he likes Daisy and the only reason the Daisy/Luigi pairing exists is because people are lazy and uncreative with shipping.
Well, Luigi only sees Peach as a mere friend anyways. Luigi was only there in Peach's trophy scene because Mario made him come. That doesn't change the fact that Mario loves Peach more than Luigi does because Mario had the courage to say I love you so much, followed by I love you, not Luigi. Luigi being the only one in Daisy's trophy scene just goes to show that Luigi is the only one that cares for Daisy and likes her and he gawks at Daisy's skating, and Daisy calls Luigi sweetie, all while Mario couldn't be bothered to come due to him being busy with Peach. Moving further, Mario and Peach are paired together in NES Open Tournament Golf while Luigi is paired with Daisy so that means Mario X Peach (along with Mario X Pauline) is a priority along with Luigi X Daisy than Mario X Daisy or Luigi X Peach. Even further in Super Princess Peach, Peach shoves Luigi aside and goes straight for Mario and twirls around with him in the ending. When Peach rescues Luigi, she only twirls around with him for a bit and then throws Luigi aside. Both of these are proofs that Peach prefers Mario over Luigi.

Last edited:
You just like to make up whatever shit you want to try and stay correct don't you.

Back