Mario & luigi game public chat.

Do you like M&L games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was thinking something similar to the remakes, where theres 2 adventures, one with mario and luigi, the other with wario and waluigi. and the teams even meet from time to time, which makes them battle.

mario & luigi would have some kinda "save the princess" adventure, while wario and waluigi would just wanna find some treasure. theyd also have their own bros attacks and overworld abilities

That sounds kind of fun @Toadgamer. I'd like a game that's totally like dream team with the same bosses only tougher, I totally love Pi'illodium he's already tough for me to fight i'd like him tougher yet★

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi having their own stand-alone title for Mario & Luigi would be amazing.

Off-topic but I like how this is called Mario & luigi game public chat as opposed to the esoteric and elusive Mario & luigi game private chat.

Disclaimer: no such chat exists to my knowledge

Off-topic but I like how this is called Mario & luigi game public chat as opposed to the esoteric and elusive Mario & luigi game private chat.

Not everyone's in the private chat....that's why.

in Dream Team, has birthday gear worked for y'all?
It was my birthday on the 13th and the gear didn't noticeably do anything. I double checked my birthday setting and it was on the right day.

Last edited:

If you want to be in it @Charlie Brown just ask me i'll let you in 😄

in Dream Team, has birthday geared worked for y'all?
It was my birthday on the 13th and the gear didn't noticeably do anything. I double checked my birthday setting and it was on the right day.
I think it worked for me i haven't played it for 3 years or so so i don't remember what it does.

This series has always been my favorite in the Mario franchise. It's such a damn shame that AlphaDream is out of business, but hopefully Nintendo will put this series in the hands of another developer.

What really sucks is that this series is supposed to be the "basic" MaRPG of the franchise when Paper Mario was apparently too "similar" to it and had to change up the battling mechanics. Now that franchise is out of drawing for a while, does this mean, well, we have to rely on "innovative" Paper Mario that are a lot of hit and misses? Origami King was good, but...

I totally forgot that Kylie Koopa was also in dream team until i saw a walk-through the other day lol.

They gave her a kind of amnesia too. What's the point of returning characters if you're going to not even do a semblance of continuity. Smh my head.

What really sucks is that this series is supposed to be the "basic" MaRPG of the franchise when Paper Mario was apparently too "similar" to it and had to change up the battling mechanics. Now that franchise is out of drawing for a while, does this mean, well, we have to rely on "innovative" Paper Mario that are a lot of hit and misses? Origami King was good, but...
What really irks me is PM takes more serious route.. I'll miss AlphaDreams over the top wackiness

and I posted this in random thoughts now realizing it fits here better
Chain Chomps are absolute derps I love them. in Dream Team if you KO Walker Guy, the Chain Chomp has no idea what's going on and is just very excited to see everyone, even his own team.
Chain Chomps, I want one!

Okay updated commentary about dream team time

1. Out of all of the minions in the whole game, who gave me the most trouble?
Spiny R. Specifically their mob jump attack. It's so hard to remember who's going to jump!!

2. Dreamy Bowser is a dirty cheater. I've only faced him once so far and game overed, but let me explain..
HIS RECOVERY - Why can he send MORE MINIONS out immediately after I defeat the first set?!?!! ARRRGGGHH.

3. Are the master equips that allow triple jump and double hammer better or worse than boots and hammers with higher attack power?

Back