The Official "Profile Pics" Thread

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
Pretty sure this doesn't exist, I searched...
Here, you can post your old/current/future/other-timeline-phrases profile pics as a log of sorts, if you like.
You may remember this one that no one could see.
Mags profile pic.jpg
And I also had this creepy one.
Mags!.jpg
I had this one as well, a Cool Kirbs.
Cool Kirbs.png
Shopkeeper Mags & Kirbo.jpg
And I had this for less than twelve hours...
Sword Kirby.jpg
… before I replaced it with this.
Darryl (2).png

UPDATE: And after a week of being off, I came up with this:
BEWARE THE MIGHT OF AZCRON.jpg
More to come, likely.

Feel free to add your own!

Last edited:
Alex95.png

Stephan, drawn by Lakituthequick

Alex95.png

Full image of the above if you want to see it

ChristmasStephan.png

Christmas Stephan

Daisy.png

Crop of a screenshot of Daisy for some reason

FEPR_Ike_03.png

Graphic of Ike in his Lord class

FESAB_Lyn2.png

Artwork of Lydis

Hamilton Profile.png

Hamilton

Jennifer Profile.png

Jennifer

Palutena_SSBU.png

Palutena, with background

Party Stephan.png

Party Stephan

Pit_SSBU.png

Pit, with background

SF Profile 1.png

Owain, with modified hair color

Soulcalibur2.jpg

Link

Stephan Party.png

Another party Stephan

Stephan Profile Dopple.png

Doppel Stephan

Stephan Profile.png

Stephan

Stephan_by_FryGuy64_4.png

Full version of my current profile picture of Stephan, drawn by FryGuy64

EDIT: Forgot about Nozomi
R_436_Transformed_Nozomi.png

EDIT 2: Nightmare for KG4
Night.jpg

Last edited:
Amazee Dayzee
dayzee og.png

Amazee Dayzee with a red nose added in MS Paint

dayzee xmas.png

Promotional artwork for Starfire from Teen Titans Go!
starfire.jpg

Artwork of Mr. Mr. Prosecutor Grubba from Book of Mario: Thousands of Doors by Fatguy703

Prosecutor_Grubba.png

Powered Dusk Lobber from Plants vs Zombies 2

Powered_Dusk_Lobber_HD_Costume1.png

Cropped Screenshot of Killer Moth from the Teen Titans Go! episode "Croissant"

Killer Moth.PNG

Image of Sweetie Belle from "On Your Marks" (an episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (current)
Sweetie_Belle_ID_S6E4.png

Last edited:
i had the toadette from this one last time https://www.mariowiki.com/File:MH_Mar_4.png
sometime before that it was from club penguin for some reason?
mii-v-mouths.png

i cant really remember anything else from since the forum switched to xenforo
right now its mario odyssey concept art. i just kinda found a pic of it in a twitter reply. i think its from this? none of my mario odyssey concept art bookmarks seemed to have the exact concept art this was from though
DtH1d7wUcAAQJwq.jpg

1590501248727.png

1590501324819.png

1590501467976.png

1590501667369.png

1590501748431.png

1590501902424.png

1590501967696.png

1590501985510.png

Here's mine as far as I can remember.

Terminatator.png
Eli 2.jpg
index.jpg
J.D. Sumner.jpg
George Jones.png
Ulfric-Stormcloack.png

I had this one for a few minutes then removed it due to it being ugly when it was shown as a circle.

Gloryland Jubilee.jpg

My current one.

Amazing flora.png

I am probably changing it to this sometime soon. But it won't be guaranteed.

Flora.png

Last edited:
Fun fact: Brawl Mario was technically my very first avatar, like THE avatar I used when I signed up for the forums in 2010

R9u0dX7.png

And I still remember the tagline for it

"I'm so mad I'm going to punch myself!"

do you really just rerender it every time you wanna add something, like, physical to it wow
dedication!
Sort of. Used to be thread dependent until XenForo happened and doesn't allow URL avatars anymore.
I haven't created any since it temporarily broke because of HTTPS issues a couple years ago though. Was fun while it lasted.

Reactions: zel
I do not have the sheer variety that LTQ does, but that actually makes it fairly easy to remember all of these.

Doesn't hurt that I try to save my theme changes only for special occasions or celebrations, to make it more notable when I do them.

There's commentary with each image, for the curious.

9FH6Fub.png

The original, I suppose! Er, well, close to it. I don't remember what I had back before this, to be honest. Those were the days when I only showed up for tournaments and then disappeared back into the muddy waters of the lurkers. Ultimately, though, I wanted something neutral for a profile pic, that could be a "default" theme, and, well, I wanted to establish an OC for being represented in community projects early on. It was also some very, very early practice with GIMP...

...please, let Toadies come back in something besides Mario Party...

In years past, this is the one I've put a hat on for Awards! I haven't decided yet if I'm going to put a hat on the bird or just bring this one back out during Awards season.

Pitohui_Bird_Image.png

Ah, ah, yes, the new default, one used across my accounts, these days. I mean, it's the bird I named myself after. What more can I say about it?

Melody_Artwork_Downloaded.jpeg

Melody Pianissima!
I don't know if one can qualify this as a roleplay, because I didn't really intend for it to be, nor did I ever try and do anything with it. But when I had the music focused role in 'Shroom KG, I thought I should have an appropriate choice of profile picture to go along with it, you know? As a fun fact, I had never downloaded fanart before this piece, and, ah... now I have 4GB of fanart... I've certainly made some changes since joining the Boards.

bc8f9062b9e69040054955546e1bf91c1525647152_full.jpg

Elza Kanzaki!
Oh yes, my favorite! I went with this artwork because it's all I could find in time! I literally found this character two weeks before Awards KG 2, realized I could pull off a dumb, dumb joke, and went for it.

Toad4.jpg

MP3_Tumble_Alternate_Artwork.png

Host Toad and Tumble!
Now, in fairness, I didn't exactly exactly get to pick these two for myself... I was constrained by the need to play some roles for Awards KG 3.

77038478_p1.png

A certain someone had their theme as Symphogear's Hibiki Tachibana, and as much as I like Tsubasa Kazanari, it wasn't hard to convince me to temporarily co-theme with him! Admittedly, I should have never used this picture. I had over 100 pictures of Tsubasa I could have used, but I wanted one with her Gear and her sword in it, and, uhhhhh, I actually don't have many of her like that because I tend to like the fanart of her in, you know, actual clothes, more. Anyhow, I have promised that if we ever do get folks willing to represent the other four main Gear girls that I will return to this theme - though I think I'll go with a new picture!

CyrusAlbrightSolidArt.webp

I don't talk about Octopath Traveler enough, but I really like Octopath Traveler. I ended up convincing Perch to play it, and I ended up getting really excited about it again talking to him as he played through it. My favorite traveler is without a doubt that wonderful merchant girl Tressa Colzione, but it was Perch who initially mentioned making her his theme, so I settled with the second best, Cyrus Albright, the scholarly prettyboy, to co-theme with him for a month!

I don't know how it would ever happen, but it'd be pretty cool to pull an eight-person Octopath group theme someday!

For a long time, I had a rotating Baby Luigi avatar with a crapton of Baby Luigi images. The main reason I stopped using signavatar was because the site had a penchant of going down, leaving me with an awkward broken link for an avatar and the last time it did that was the last straw that made me switch to something that was consistently up. I changed to Dark Light during that.

qsd1YD7.jpg
R2sytb3.jpg
YYzCGG9.jpg
TKBL11o.jpg
qvnSDhq.png

HEGlA3o.png
r7BdZmk.png
UC9avrx.png
73PvmhR.png
BojDjS7.png

z4hW2rs.png
4z0GKYS.png
xnNoGNW.png
IwX3c3Z.png
x47EELG.png

Nze3rQb.png
IEgumzB.png
DwoOeu5.png
T0DEtuE.png
vRl5OJr.png

3ifMLcz.png
t5UuSgi.png
sWCwUpq.png
aHC0dhX.png
21HzFoc.gif

GgxQyhZ.gif
ku5ktaG.gif
L4bekIk.jpg
FNqY9z4.png
mb0wCH9.jpg

vt6aHgO.jpg
ZpPVzY3.png
OrL0M4s.jpg
uWbPD5r.png
LgtVOfQ.png

7EDqhHT.png
efLGiBS.png
P2KAtdx.png
tbc2E1d.png
ochiGJA.png

gXU2uPZ.png
s9qt5oV.png
wDpSt7X.png
6geLEh1.png
RQMRLKO.png

u9P0Acf.gif
lY7UgML.png
uwLxhvQ.png
B7rPA2R.jpg
K1cUF7L.png

ntI86C7.png
OAwq6II.png
A9Gay70.png
bb69v0W.png
iX4w315.png

v3vP8lL.png
TEc2wxs.png
Ycr387D.png
HbeYs3O.png
EYrR4xt.png

AiS2KUy.png
rDcZdmW.png
AX0oCAn.png
IvpnGZy.png
NLz4njV.png

bR0t5bW.png
HsidS89.png
UXnS0oB.png
Jtrhpx6.png
l9xNbfp.png

LoLpnfl.png
qGLw5Ph.png
x3jsZav.png
Lhs8zOK.png
EPIGFzi.png

yu4xb2H.png
px9Gtd6.png
tMan1ZB.png
HsLX3nQ.png
iwYPcL2.png

XoTuAyH.png
AyHhgYO.png
WMQ1SWA.png
9MfLJ9h.png
OGY6pbg.png

bxigkE5.png
WCmIvIh.png
BuZnvfH.png
jVGUuUm.png
rL11B3A.png

DPwgFvD.png
eSI9YGV.png
8IwLNX0.png
57eYbdd.png
vDc4siZ.png

Last year, I rotated between all the Protectors representing a month, as I pretty much shifted my focus to them as they were my personalized Baby Luigi characters. I started with Ultra Violet, then Redshift, then Kontrast, then Bluminescence. I then stuck as Ray Trace. I then shifted to Dr. Baby Luigi the moment he became a thing and I absolutely had to be themed after him. Afterwards, I changed to Officer Dark Light rescuing Mario from King Boo for Halloween, and then Christmas Ray Trace for December. January-March, I was two variants of Redshift, a 2D image of him and a 3D render of him, which I then became Ray Trace again. My last avatar was that of a Sim variant of Ray Trace.

I can't link anymore images because of the Baby Luigi spam lol. Continued in the next post...

sisPBu8.png
JZCH38S.png
UGcfxyC.png
92bhdyY.png
JFaUjFe.png
IVe8nUp.png

oSXK26N.jpg
qRYWK0a.png
q8roMto.png
qItAB5B.jpg
cxIHh88.png
dxLbdVb.png

c7TtGH6.png
xWOeVSV.jpg
6Yj1BwE.png
qr4JGBA.png
8pFqy4j.png
PQJRSUf.png

7CUnSrh.png
avt67DG.png
uUwaXyA.png
V3IvWf1.png
NPUgb5W.png
3L5lPIL.png

cDV5Tbq.png
lVUijGK.gif
GOrUY56.png
lO1QM4h.png
a03pDHo.png
YDHYN3I.png

VE66Gru.png
eO9Bb2E.png
k4lnqoX.png
2qg5f0D.png
Xzr2iBr.png
IjxnkaC.png

REZIW2S.png
kQvhJyX.png
USL5TLm.png
UgkTfkv.png
FEBuy7b.png
YWovUw3.png

...I just realized that I may have to span three posts or more to post my entire avatars in rotation as well as not talking about any other avatars before the giant rotating one so...

giphy.gif

ok, i must admit, i quite like the idea of strolling down memory lane and looking back at each of the avatars ive used over the years... so get ready for over 8 years worth of avatars, with some commentary along the way

c2A5sj9.png

Theme: Epic Nitwit
This is it. The OG. What I initially joined the forums with and the picture that, even all these years later, is still one of my favourites. Most of the time, if I'm using my original username (which, to be fair, hasn't happened in years on the boards), this would be the avatar accompanying it, and I still use it for other sites like Steam and Backloggery. For those curious, the gorilla pictured is actually owned by me as well. his name is Boxer, which he gets from his signature gloves... which don't appear in the picture lol. My siblings and I took the picture ourselves using a webcam and Skype when we first started using it (the black band near the top of his head is a pair of headphones btw). There are also Awards and Christmas versions of this one, which were kindly made by someone else back before I knew how to use gimp:
mSR02Hd.png
RpX5hoV.jpg

8EygXhD.jpg

Theme: Rowlf the Dog
Avatar from my first theme change. I had recently gotten into the Muppets in a big way and changed my theme to reflect that. Rowlf is a good dog, one of my favourites of the main recurring Muppet cast. I didn't have this image saved on my pc and it's actually been so long since I had this that I completely forgot about it until I saw the name listed in my name change chain.

Kl18GUy.png

Theme: Hiyoko Saionji
My first time participating in a larger forum theme change fad. Dating back to when DR was primarily consumed through the Something Awful Let's Play, I hadn't gotten in on the first DR fad so I wanted to make sure I got in on this one, and based on the introductions and who was left, I ended up going with Hiyoko here. Later on I found out that her character was a little different and meaner than I had initially thought, but oh well, I still like her design.

zjYtQ8y.png

Theme: Fred
Probably the obscurest theme I've ever used here, Fred is from an old cartoon from before I was born called Super Chicken, which makes up one of the three segments of the original George of the Jungle cartoon. Someone posted an episode of it once in a Mindless Junk thread, and I liked it enough that I watched all the other episodes, and evidently I also decided a year or two later that it would be funny to change my theme to it, despite being one of only two people on the forum who even knew what this was. Such an obscure character is hard to find a ready-made avatar for, so I ended up having to go into Youtube and take a screencap of an episode to source the above image.

M1vjxZg.png

Theme: Amelia
My theme which I think was from participating in one of the Sacred Stones fads that has happened over the years. I had been playing through Sacred Stones right around the release of Awakening so I changed theme to Amelia, one of my favourite units from the game. I also have an upside down version of this avatar which I made as a joke in response to someone saying I should do a rotating avatar:
9s0ljdX.png

5688-1810217164.jpg

Theme: Noire
This is one of the first ones that I did as a theme without actually changing my name to match (just using my normal username instead), and was my late entry into the Awakening fad which was going on. I dont have the original image I used saved on my computer so I had to use the closest one I could find.

U7007nz.gif

Theme: Pearl
The first of many Ace Attorney characters, Pearl is the cutest character from the series and was one of my favourite themes for a good while. I feel like there should be a party hat version of this one but I can't find it right now. I used this theme in the leadup to the release of Dual Destinies, after which I then used...
obZc003.png

Theme: Pearl (but older)
...the older Pearl from Dual Destinies, whose return I was very excited to see. I also have a couple of avatars sitting around of older Pearl which I think I may or may not have used:
O4NPkjV.png
6iHDyai.png

xenkY3V.jpg

Theme: Hotaru Tomoe
After a bunch of very anime-esque profiles, we finally reach my first actual anime pfp. After seeing tfp talk about Sailor Moon heaps (this was in the pre-Love Live days), i decided i would give it a go and see if it was any good even though tfp and i hadn't even talked much back then. eventually i liked it so much i wanted to theme after it, so i chose hotaru because she was my favourite. i sent a pm to tfp before changing just cause i wanted to check that i wasnt stealing it from someone who used it back when there was a sailor moon fad, and after getting the go ahead i changed theme, and with tfp's help, also inadvertently launched the forum's second Sailor Moon theme fad (and also started talking to tfp heaps about sailor moon, forging a lasting friendship which i still value, even though we dont talk as much as we did back then). this theme was also the first one where I did a rotating avatar, but i can't be bothered sorting the images so here's the link to the imgur album where they're all kept:

eOj1gib.gif

Theme: Hanayo Koizumi
Hot off the heels of the Sailor Moon fad, we now come face to face with one of the forum's longest lasting phenomenons, Love Live. Out of the 9 girls from the original run, I went with Hanayo, the second best idol (the best idol, Nico, was naturally already claimed by tfp). I didn't find enough images to put together a rotating theme for this one, but I like this image enough that it doesn't bother me. We have Hanayo in casual clothes getting ready to dine on her favourite food, rice. Look how happy she is. The Love Live fad made a return a couple of years after this, and so too did Hanayo and her rice bowl.

IR02PEE.jpg

Theme: Marika Tachibana
Now we come to one of my favourite themes from over the years, Marika from Nisekoi. This is one of the few themes I've had that wasn't related to a forum fad or KG or anything, I just did it cause I really wanted to after watching the first season of the anime. Nisekoi was one of my first experiences with manga that I had after borrowing the first two volumes from a friend, so watching everything come to life in the anime was really fun, and Marika's introduction remains the most memorable and fun part of the whole thing when I look back on it. In a story (and genre as a whole, really) which leans so heavily on people not being straightforward or upfront about their feelings, having Marika enter the fray with her chaotic brand of honesty brought a hilarious shakeup to the dynamic that I loved. Marika is another character that I had a rotating avatar and signature from (in fact, i'm not even too sure if i used the above image as part of my theme, apart from having it as the basis for an Awards hat avatar) but I can't pick just one so I'm going to once again link to the relevant imgur album:

niCCWoa.gif

Theme: Mikuru Asahina
Another one of the themes I used while keeping my default name. There was a Haruhi fad going on over on the forums, and I had recently watched the show myself so I joined in with Mikuru, cause she was my favourite out of the options available. The gif itself is from a short series that I haven't watched, but it still does a good job of representing Mikuru's character.

9I5Yzlv.png

Theme: Ducktective
This theme change is so unnoteworthy that I can barely even remember any details of it. It was a very short-lived profile change (didn't change the name) to join in on the Gravity Falls theme fad which was happening at the time. I don't think this would have lasted longer than a week and the only vaguely related evidence i can dig up that it even existed apart from it being in my "avatars/sigs' folder is me asking a ducktective question in one of lb's ask threads. truly, this is the phantom theme. how scary.

7TBD9cP.png

Theme: Aqua
One of the avatars I've had for the longest period of time, mostly owing to the fact that I changed to it right before I had a major activity drop at the start of 2016, going from being a fairly active poster, to just straight up disappearing for a couple of years before I eventually settled into my infrequent posting patterns that I have now. Aqua was part of yet another theme change fad, this time being for Konosuba along with some others who were already theming after it. I like this avatar in particular for it's simplicity. The thumbs up, the confident face... it just has a good vibe. There's also a party version:
6m3GdX9.png

Mh4YgJ4.gif

Theme: Hulk
This was for the big Marvel fad that happened leading up to the release of Endgame. Nobody else had taken Hulk, and I really like Hulk, so I used him. Gladiator Hulk had the best and easiest to find gifs, so that's why I used those.

CdAaYDs.png

Theme: Luke Atmey
Here he is, the man, the myth, the legend... Luke Atmey. Probably needs no introduction. If you wanna know why I used this guy, check out the archives for Awards KGII. I also have not only a party version, but also a home-made "Punished" version that has an "eye-patch" which was gonna be part of the running gag that he was stuck in a jungle for 5 years. But I couldn't be bothered/didn't have the skills to apply the eyepatch to every gif he had for the roleplay, so I just made it so his magnifying monocle is covered in dirt instead, although I believe I still used the Punished version on Discord for the entire duration of the game.
1fEcgF1.png

diRBIba.png

eK9Lw8d.jpg

Theme: Yukiho Hagiwara
After having written that "this is the last fad I participated in" for the past two fads and then having to retroactively change it after realising that there was another fad, I've finally come to the actual last fad that I participated in, the long overdue Idolm@ster fad. I hadn't watched Im@s in quite a long time once this fad started, but I was still happy enough to use Yukiho, who I remembered as being one of my favourites. It also doubled as a nicely time Christmas theme, since the fad happened in December and Yukiho's birthday is on December 24th, so there's some good Christmas themed official art for her. Shoutout to Marty for providing me with a version of the image which had proper proportions so that she didn't have to get squished by the forum's avatar formatting. This is also technically my longest Christmas theme, since I had it from December all the way until June, where I changed to...

IuRN5t3.png

Theme: John Doe/Shelly De Killer
Ah, here's our favourite butler/ice cream salesman/assassin. Once again, if you don't already know why I've got this theme, check out Awards KGIII for answers. Dear old Mr. Doe has been manning my profile for quite some time now, hasn't he? For our final bonus avatars, in addition to the customary Awards edition, I also have two other ones. The first is the "De Killer" version, which I used in the brief period of time between receiving my role and the games actual start. The second one is the original butler icon. The difference between the butler and the ice cream salesman is so small that I wouldn't blame anyone for not having noticed the difference, but I did indeed use it for the first half of the game in Bowser's Castle, before switching to my current one for the remainder of the game.
fiTzIxN.png
oSM8Hgt.png

Whew, it took me a while, but I've finally made it through. I even picked up some proper punctuation along the way. There might be a few others that I missed, but nothing really substantial from what I can remember. Thanks for coming along on my admittedly self-indulgent trip into the past. Ah, it's quite nice to have a look through my old avatars folder again. Oh, but hang on... where did this come from?
5Ts2gUR.png

It's hard to make out what it is... but I'm quite certain I've never used anything like this as an avatar before... so how did it end up in my avatars folder? How strange. Ah well, I'm sure the reason will become apparent sooner or later.

lemme poke around and find some pfps from before xenforo.. i aint got any pfp folders so i just kinda need to have vague memories of having a pfp at one point
for a while most of my pfps were just picked from whatever i had saved in my mario images folder and i still dont remember most of these
back when i was hardly active, in 2016-early 2018 i think, i remember having these as a pfp which were my own edits. i ended up updating the whacka in early 2018 so theres that too
y.png
image.png
2.png

im half certain i had this at some point but replaced it shortly after because i didnt wanna seem i was copying anyone? mighta not had it at all thuogh
LuigiMK64_win.png

and on that note i kinda remember this too
ToadMK64_win.png

also back in like 2019 now i kinda remember this? which was also short lasted
20191111054134%21Yoshihold.jpg

this i think???
toadab.png

and im pretty certain i also had a mario wiki image caption pic as a pfp at one point in 2019 too
according to this post i had the flurry from here too
SMB2_Sports.jpg

and according to this i did have a kirby pfp huh
real-d.png
well that was super rambly and i also forgot like everything

i have a history of pfps, and some were just weeeeeird. obviously i dont remember all of them, or some i cant find cause it took me time to find them, so ill go through a few.

so my first pfp was this ugly ass photoshop i made in 5 minutes in ms paint. i had no art skills at the time so i had this back in late 2017
e0fd4d934f2d03674b9799525a2d8c0fa2711e31v2_00.jpg

March 2018, i was excited for kirby star allies so i had bandana dee as a pfp
d2d02adedd5d1f7e14ebaf82c97c68d3.png

May 2018, i went back to toadgamer with a slightly less ugly photoshop.
(couldnt find the image)
June 2018: to celebrate the release of mario tennis aces i had several rotating avatars that were toad in mario tennis games.
in-between june and july: there was an ongoing theme in the forum where everyone was a shovel knight knight, and i took the role of shovel knight
latest

July 2018: I really wanted to get sonic mania so i became tails
b29938a3452798bfde77c9a74a1cd395.png

August 2018: I became blade knight cuz i got kirby star allies at that time
latest

September 2018: toadgamer again, this time with a pfp drawn by koops
505c7db722f8e71b48e7e3745f79c233005752edr1-1000-1200v2_128.jpg

October 2018: had to get a honoka theme and took some image i cant find anymore. after that i took another pfp to fit spoopy month, and i also cant find that one....
November 2018: I had a rotating avatar that was meltan because pokemon lets go
December 2018: called myself snoadgamer because kresmes
January 2019: became bucken berry cause hes my favourite toad color and i was sad that he wasnt in nsmbud. thankfully he made the cut.
February 2019: Greninja because
1200px-Greninja_SSBU.png

March 2019: rotating poochy avatar because yoshis crafted world
April 2019: rotating cuphead because you-know-what
May 2019: toadgamer yet again, this time i drew something myself. it doesnt look bad but i couldve done a much better job
350px-OZPEby7.jpg

June 2019: I was a yoyo woody because toy story 4 was out. it was a rotating avatar.
July 2019: toadgamer, and i took the pfp from may.
August 2019: BANJO
September 2019: so yatch club presents happened and im 99.9% sure that spore knight is a toad, so....
latest

October 2019: spoopy month was here again, and i drew my own avatar, which is probably the best drawing i ever made

November 2019: didnt have any ideas so i went with the old bup
latest

April 2020 (yes its been that long): was playing paper mario ttyd and i took bobbery coz i like him
1200px-PMTTYD_Bobbery_Artwork.png

now: was watching aosth for a while and robotnik is literally god so i have to respect him
tumblr_pebjv9rkTU1sxudx7o1_500.jpg

UPDATE!
8-Bit Icon.png
337px-LINE_Toad_Breath_of_the_Wild.jpg
399px-FFVII_SmashArt (2).jpg
800px-The_Shape_of_a_Heart.png

Back