Anyone still play the Nintendo Badge Arcade?

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
I have over a thousand different badges. Anyone still play this one?

Back when I had a working 3DS I played it quite a bit. I eventually deleted it because it took up way too much space on my SD.

Makes sense.

When I got my 3DS, I used to play every day, but I got bored of it after a while.

I have all badges from it ripped and they make extremely useful folder icons in my computer. Like the game a lot, yeah. 👍

They actually wanted to add more but they ran against a system limit so there's that.

CFW lets me put badges of Mario holding a gun so there's that

I made it my goal to get them all when I hit a thousand

I was a year late to the party, but yeah pretty much made it a part of my daily to ritual to get as many badges as I can before the servers close down whenever.

Currently have 1355 badges.

Sometimes the physics are kinda beans, but I refuse to spend a single cent.

I was a year late to the party, but yeah pretty much made it a part of my daily to ritual to get as many badges as I can before the servers close down whenever.

Currently have 1355 badges.

Sometimes the physics are kinda beans, but I refuse to spend a single cent.
Ditto.

Oh no!

That might be for Miiverse, that got shut down.

Used to, but got very bored, and needed more room for games, pictures, videos, etc. So I don't have it any longer.

I'm very late to the party on this one. Recently dug out my 3ds because the switch UI is kinda sterile and I wanted to remind myself how silly the 3ds was capable of being. Anyhow, I'm now checking badge arcade daily. It seems to be in a holding pattern where all the badges are refreshing daily which is nice for people like me who are happy to spend a bit of money on it because I missed the boat.
My question is this though: are there any badges that are not in the daily rotation? Any special event badges or anything like that that are impossible to get now? I'm hoping that the Isabelle in her summer yukata badges will appear, but if they are impossible to get then I'll just stop checking, because I have all the other ones that interest me.
Hope someone has the answer!

Back