What is the ____ video game music you can think of?

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
I'll just change it when I remember to.
What is the fastestgamemusic you can think of?
Meta Knight's Revenge from SSBB is pretty darn fast.
And attempting to play the Super Mario Bros. castle theme on the piano is a nightmare.

Last edited:
cackletta's soul battle theme is fairly fast, though i'd imagine it probably isn't the fastest out of video game music history, just one that comes to mind. i might have said smb1 castle theme but you already mentioned that so thought i'd say something original

Oh, good one. It's not THE fastest, or THE slowest, or THE creepiest, it's just what you can think of.

creepiest - smb1 ghost house (not originally in the game, but made for smm series and intended to sound like it could have been in the original game)
slowest - mmm i choose soft light from SPM, which also happens to be my favourite mario music track

That was just an example, but good picks.

Some particularly fast VGM I know includes some DDR music like B4U

Hard to pick fast VGM as I default to nonVGM music. For some reason, numetal-type music come to mind because it sounds tough to sing the fast lyrics with the flow.

OK, then, what's the sssssssssslllllllllllllooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssst game music you can think of?
Um... how about Sea... Sea... Sea... from M&LSS?

i bet a buncha non music disc minecraft music is pretty slow cause they dont interfere with anything theyre kinda chill. dreiton takes like a billion years to start (it is prob my favorite non music disc song though so yknow)
as for fastest! panic at the port and fire when wetty in rayman origins are pretty dam fast paced and so cheery i love them a whole lot
but im sure theres both slower and faster tracks than these in a game ive played that i just couldnt think of

I go straight to ambient music.

Reactions: zel
omg i love both of these i kinda listened to the smg2 one on loop for quite a while a few times i love that so much especially
and now its in my head lmao
on that note a bunch of other spore music counts too

This vgm has the best lyrics

Nah, this one has better, more meaningful lyrics

Fast:

Slow:

(alternatively:
)

OK then, why not go creepiest? :boo:

Waltz of the Boos. Luigi's Mansion, maybe. (I can play this on the piano and it sounds really good. Trying to figure out how to upload it here, not having much luck though.)

Damn I could just play Spore's "Horror" music but I guess I'll mix things up by citing a different game:

As for creepiest I have to say anything from that demented Super Mario 64 Chaos Edition like this one

or maybe just the best combination of dumb, funny, weird, and horrible

Reactions: zel
Absolutely horrifying. Sets the tone for not only the basement, but the entire game as a whole, very well.

The only thing more horrifying than this is the game's voice acting.

Fastest: So tbh I never really listened to the bonus game theme from smash ultimate, but listening to it without all the sounds you hear while playing, you realize that it gets pretty damn fast near the end. Fitting for a level where you need to be fast
Slowest: I can't really think of a track that's that slow, so I guess the slowest track i know is cloudy flower fields from paper mario
Creepiest: sonic cd us boss music. need i say more?

rayman 3 here with desert of the knaaren music
of course its scary theres like tons of big invincible monsters everywhere and also zombie chickens sometimes show up to bully you for carryin an egg and they have their own music as well
the reflux fight bops though and it even changes depending on what hes currently doing

What's the most intense game music you can think of?
Uh... well, there's Galeem/Dharkon and Boss Battle 1 from SSBB.

This music is on top of a particularly difficult boss fight.

Back