What should Mario do to the minions in the Illumination Entertainment logo for the upcoming Super Mario Movie?

Magolor04726

BEWARE THE MIGHT OF AZCRON
Gosh, I didn't realize it was by Universal until now...
Maybe the Minions are in cosplay or something? That might work.

Stick Man

Whomp
Gosh, I didn't realize it was by Universal until now...
Maybe the Minions are in cosplay or something? That might work.
Really? Really? I have been on the edge of my seat with popcorn at the ready for the Mario movie. I only hope they just don't make it for 'younger audiences' I would hate that.

As for that, a minion wearing Mario gear will probably come on. Then they will proceed to play classic super Mario bros. sounds like the jump and coin jingles. Although, If it was a Mario Galaxy movie, the Illumination logo would flash on and of Illumination.

winstein

Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
If the Minions and Mario do something (in a short film, I suppose) together similar to how Rabbids did to Mario, namely the crossover of something that would sound silly but ended up being awesome, then I would love that.

Thank you for reading.

Francis

NERR! Hi-technicaaaal!
Torch the glorified cyclops-corn kernels with the firebrand much to applause of the audience.

For some reason I have a gut feeling that it's probably going to be a minion rendition SMB's overworld theme.

Infinite8

Kat is adorable. End of story.
Two Minions cosplay, one as Mario and the other as a Goomba.
Both are singing the Super Mario Bros. theme. The Goomba Minion messes up, resulting Mario Minion stomping on Goomba Minion.

Elijah Guy

Fact Teller!
Two Minions cosplay, one as Mario and the other as a Goomba.
Both are singing the Super Mario Bros. theme. The Goomba Minion messes up, resulting Mario Minion stomping on Goomba Minion.
That sounds like a good idea! I wish the producers could see our ideas. Mabye the Minions will sing the Super Mario Bros overworld theme.

Infinite8

Kat is adorable. End of story.
That sounds like a good idea! I wish the producers could see our ideas. Mabye the Minions will sing the Super Mario Bros overworld theme.
Very fitting for Illumination and the Minions in general.
The Minions always do their wacky and stupid things.