In Which The Masses Answer Magolor04726's Questions About Smash

Prince Dreambert is one of my pipe dreams.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...
WHO do you want in Smash the most?! (Keep the list to, at the most, around ten.) (You MAY NOT hate on other's lists)

1: Captain Toad.
2: Bandana Dee.
3: Magolor.
4: King Boo.
5: The Miitopia cast.
6: The Brawl Stars.
7: Captain Goomba.
8: Steve.
9: Nabbit.
10: Waluigi.

1. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi
2. Toad (any Toad works, and a Toadette alt would be great)
3. Doomguy
4. Stunt Race FX cars
5. Rayman
6. Waluigi
7. Tingle
8. Knuckles
9. Porky
10. Lara Croft

Arghh, I'm way behind! I'mma catch up...

For deserved additional character for a series, another Zelda rep is deserved (and Kirby too, I suppose). I'll also say that Yoshi does not deserve another rep imo.

I'd rank Melee higher than Smash 4 as it has more reason to be revisited and did more for the series.

For the rpg rep question, probably Fawful or Paper Mario.

As for top 10 characters, here goes:

1. Waluigi
2. Squid Sisters (I can dream, okay?)
3. Midna (or any Zelda rep really)
4. Shovel Knight
5. Rayman
6. Another Mother rep such as Ninten or Porky

After that, I'm not so sure. Tetra or a BOTW rep such as Kass or Mipha would be cool for another Zelda rep, Dixie Kong would be nice, Toad/Captn. Toad would be cool after Waluigi, Octoling would be cool after Squid Sisters.

Ok, here we go.

1. Ephraim and Eirika together good moveset potential that hopefully deviates from the rest of the FE cast enough (because for whatever reason people just lump everyone as a Marth clone, even those who aren't), but if one of them has to be in alone, then preferably that's Ephraim, as much as I love Eirika more, but Ephraim has lances while his sis has swords so yeah.
2. Dark Matter. This can be an amazing Kirby pick and the potential here is huge. Dark Matter's taken way too many forms in the series and since he's not the Kirby boss for Classic mode then he has a shot!
3. A new zelda rep, preferably Impa (Also Impa should've been in instead of Sheik.)
4. I just thought about it, what if we get another Castlevania rep and it's Soma Cruz? That would be neat.
5. Bandana Dee I guess?

Other than that Idk who I'd really want. I mean of course I sure as hell would not be opposed to my all-time favorite characters to get in but, Idk if they're ever getting in and it would feel weird to start saying I want them in Smash.

1. rayman
you get the point i have a few others i want but theyre so unlikely i feel they dont really count

Fawful
Paper Mario
Waluigi
Geno

honorable mentions- Pauline, Dimentio, any other MaRPG character not listed above. In that they'd be cool (especially Dimentio) but i don't see it happening before at least one of those listed above.

Pipe-dreams- Wreck-it Ralph (i think he'd legit make sense as an exception to the non-games rule since he is literally designed as a game character, but i realize that doesn't mean he has a chance)

Pipe-pipe-dreams- SpongeBob (i know how ridiculous and how many rules that's breaking, i'm just referring to the personal fulfillment I'd hypothetically get from it)

Fawful Dimentio Count Bleck other Mario RPG characters etc. at least have a small chance. Pipe dreams include Disney characters like Elsa

Pipe-dreams- Wreck-it Ralph (i think he'd legit make sense as an exception to the non-games rule since he is literally designed as a game character, but i realize that doesn't mean he has a chance)

He was in Sonic & All-Stars Transformed. I say that's not a huge stretch

But then again that game contained Danica Patrick so

hold up if the post is what we want not what we expect surely non vg characters should be allowed and it doesnt matter if they're totally a pipe dream cause i can want elsa for smash

Who made up that rule anyway? Was that Sakurai? You know he could change his mind at any point, correct? And besides, this is characters you want, not what would be realistic.

1. Waluigi
2. Goomba (or some other Mario enemy like Koopa Troopa)
3. Toad / Captain Toad
4. Paper Mario
5. Baby Mario
6. Any other Mario character

1: The Dragonborn from Skyrim

2: Doomguy

3: Master Chief

4: Lara Croft

5: Ulfric Stormcloak

In no particular order except for the top two,

1. Phoenix Wright
2. Sora
3. Monokuma
4. Steve
5. Any BotW rep, but mostly Kass
6. Marx if he's ever not a boss, otherwise Magolor
7. Shovel Knight, Plague Knight, or Specter Knight
8. Porky
9. Arle Nadja
10. Crono

There are countless characters I could put in the honorable mentions, but ultimately I'm just happy to get more Smash characters

Hmm...
How'z about...
What is your favorite alternate skin?
Mine would be Dark Meta Knight and Galacta Knight. Oh, and 8. I don't use any others, really...

I usually don't use alt colors. However, I always use overalls Wario over biker Wario. Also, the grey and green color of Toon Link is my signature color for him, from back in Smash 4 where I played almost exclusively him. There are other colors I like, such as Fierce Deity Link and Wedding and Builder Mario, but I rarely use them.

Yellow Ike is cool. That's also his dad's clothes btw. I like how all of Ike's skins have some significance, too, but the yellow one is my fave.

Camo Snake, Edelgard Byleth, and the second female Corrin skin.

My original username, LeftyGreenMario, is based on a particular alternate skin for Mario.

If someone from some media that is NOT a video game were to be added to Smash, who would you want?

I... don't know. The Voltron heroes? :koopa:

Back