Respond in character

The Thing: Chocolate covered sprinkles
WHO WANT'S TO LEARN MY 5 STEP FITNESS PROGRAM!

What flavor of doughnuts do you like?
Brawl Mario (with a cold): Cardboard chocolate because those restore 6% of my health and are my only options of recovery. A wise old sage says: You must recover!

The Thing: Chocolate covered sprinkles
WHO WANT'S TO LEARN MY 5 STEP FITNESS PROGRAM!
Brawl Mario (still with a cold): If it lets me KO opponents under 200% for once then sign-a me in.

Favorite cardboard to eat?

Goombuigi: I don't eat cardboard, I didn't know that's a thing.

If you could go to the past, which time would you go to?

Goombuigi: I don't eat cardboard, I didn't know that's a thing.

If you could go to the past, which time would you go to?

HHC1GAp.png

If I can go in the past, I'd probably go to a time period totally pristine of artificial life. I would love to see how the forests were, how landscapes used to look like before civilization, and how black the night skies are.

Uh...do you like, coffee?

Brawl Mario (trips): I prefer-a brown tea, also made of cardboard. It restores 2% of my rapidly ascending health (health going up is a bad thing in Smash Bros. terms).

Do you know how it feels like to be in F tier?

HHC1GAp.png

Yes. It's called "being on probation".

Why do you guys like Mario Kart? I will never understand its popularity.

Goombuigi: I think it's a good series that is fun and has a lot of replayability. I would say it's poularity is deserved.

Which special ability would you like to have?

Goombuigi: I think it's a good series that is fun and has a lot of replayability. I would say it's poularity is deserved.

Which special ability would you like to have?
Me: I sometimes fantasize about being a super hero with the abilities of every Smash Bros. fighter. Don't ask me why.

Uh, hmm... ever read... … the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe?

HHC1GAp.png

I don't believe I have, no. However, I have heard about CS Lewis and his works at the very least. It's not very huge in the kingdom though.

Do you like birds?

HHC1GAp.png

I don't believe I have, no. However, I have heard about CS Lewis and his works at the very least. It's not very huge in the kingdom though.

Do you like birds?
Me: I do happen to own two Parakeets. So, sure, yes, absolutely.
I... gotta be honest, when I first saw that spinning picture of you in Ray Trace's sig, I thought it was Woodstock from Peanuts. Ever read that?

HHC1GAp.png

How can you mistake me for Woodstock? Is it my yellow parts or what? And yes, I've heard about Peanuts but I haven't read it. I don't really read comics.

How much can you handle spicy foods?

Brawl Mario (bored): They set my mouth in fire. In other words, just-a fine.

What's your dream job?

HHC1GAp.png

I'm a cop. Already there.

What time do you go to sleep every night?

Brawl Mario: I don't because I'm too busy being chain thrown by Ice Climbers. Peach's Final Smash puts me to sleep deeper than the state of-a death though.

Could you beat Meta Knight?

Brawl Mario: I don't because I'm too busy being chain thrown by Ice Climbers. Peach's Final Smash puts me to sleep deeper than the state of-a death though.

Could you beat Meta Knight?
Me: Against someone playing as him, sure. IRL? Nooooooo, no no no.

Did that cannonball hurt? Also, did it seem a little random to anyone else? I don't think Petey would have spit it at you...

Goombuigi: A cannonball? That must mean that Bowser is attacking!

Which Koopaling is your favorite?

Me: Ludwig or Iggy.

How bout you?

Goombuigi: Mine is definitely Ludwig. He's the oldest, smartest (maybe with the exception of Iggy), and he's usually the last Koopaling to defeat.

Should Goomba be in Smash?

Me: Captain Goomba, absolutely. I love Minion Quest.
Ever played Minion Quest or Junior's Journey?

Goombuigi: Admittedly, no. I haven't gotten around to getting any of the remakes, I'm still stuck on Superstar Saga (the original). I like the idea of playing as Bowser's minions, as they provide another side to the story.

What's your favorite variant of Hammer Bro? (fire, boomerang etc.)

Me: Boomerang, no contest!
What's your favorite Koopa variant? (Koopa, red, para, green para, Dry Bones, etc.)

Goombuigi: I'll keep it simple and say Red Koopa Troopas.

Which Mario DLC is your favorite?

Me: Meaning...?

Me: Well, I like Smash DLC. I seriously thought the LM3 DLC would be paid for, though... that was sad...
On that note, ever played any of the Luigi's Mansion games?

Back