Respond in character

Me: How'd you all meet?

HHC1GAp.png

With our current set-up? It's quite of a long story of how the Protectors came to be, but at the time, I was the Commander of the Protectors looking for more people in our group, as I needed more members. I was in the Wild Woods, doing my job Protecting the Shy Guy inhabitants from the many dangers of the woods, when eventually, more members found out about how I refuged in Wild Woods due to some mess the prior leader had and looked for an opportunity to become a Protector. Redshift was the first person who wanted to be a Protector, then followed by Ray Trace, Bluminescence, Ultra Violet, and Kontrast, who all came to me independently and whom I trained individually. We, uh, we eventually got to know each other fairly well and became pretty close friends to each other as well as being warriors.

Anything else of interest?

latest

You jump on them! I like doing that!

HHC1GAp.png

Ray Trace! There you are! What the heck are you doing here?

latest

Uh, nothing, Dark Light! I'm answering questions, that's all!

HHC1GAp.png

Answering questions, huh? I really hope you don't lie about our abilities and all? Who are you talking to?

latest

This Goomba here.

HHC1GAp.png

Get out of here. I'LL answer questions here, thank you very much.

Hey, do you know Ray Trace?

Goombuigi: I don't believe so, sorry.

Goombuigi: I don't believe so, sorry.

HHC1GAp.png

If he hasn't reminded you for the five billionth time already, he's third-in-command of the Protectors. Contrary to what you may believe, he has a brain, but most of the time, he refuses to use it. I don't know why can be a talented warrior for one moment and the next let his ego make horrible, horrible decisions for him, but that's how he is.

So, what are you doing here anyway?

Me: Me, or the Goomba?

Goombuigi: I don't know. I simply found myself in this area, and I saw a big banner saying "Respond in character", so that's what I did.

HHC1GAp.png

Is this questionnaire even legally sanctioned?

Sarah Bismarck: I would say all questions are legal ones.

Do you drink root beer?

Goombuigi: No, I don't. I prefer fruit tea. Since everyone seems to be asking questions, I might as well. Which videogame consoles do you own?

Goombuigi: No, I don't. I prefer fruit tea. Since everyone seems to be asking questions, I might as well. Which videogame consoles do you own?

HHC1GAp.png

I don't waste my time on superfluous things that rot your brain and blatantly teach you to disobey authority, thank you very much.

Why do you guys even like video games anyway?

Goombuigi: I like videogames because they're fun, provide a challenge, and help escape reality. Changing the subject, which place have you always wanted to visit?

Goombuigi: Oh hello, Waluigi! Here's a question I've always wanted to ask you: How do you feel about not being a fighter in Smash?

HHC1GAp.png

Oh, it's Waluigi. Give me a reason I shouldn't arrest you right on the spot.

HHC1GAp.png

No. Why on Earth would I ever do that? What's so interesting about going to a moon? Have you been to a moon?

Goombuigi: I haven't been to a moon, but it would be cool to go there. Everyone says that you need an austronaut suit and mask to breathe in space, but Mario doesn't use them, so maybe that's not true.

What's a place or thing that calms you down or stops your stress?

Brawl Mario (straight face, monotone voice): The sweet release of death I inflict on my opponents through the Mario Finale only to find out that it just phased through them. Also, backpockets.

What's your Final Smash and is it better than mine? It probably is.

Brawl Mario (straight face, monotone voice): The sweet release of death I inflict on my opponents through the Mario Finale only to find out that it just phased through them. Also, backpockets.

What's your Final Smash and is it better than mine? It probably is.

HHC1GAp.png

I was modded over Ness in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, so it's the PK Starstorm. However, if I was in those stupid fighting games myself, my Final Smash would involve putting you people in jail while I drive in my trusty police SUV. So it sounds better than yours, but it's not a high bar to cross.

How good of a job do you think the police do?

Brawl Mario: They didn't stop a Subspace Bomb from destroying everything including my dreams of being competitively viable in Brawl. I'd-a rate it around my levels of competency. And by that I mean they suck.

Why is Dedede's chain throw the absolute worst thing in this planet?

Brawl Mario: Wahoo. I like pasta. It's the only thing I either don't hate or am horrendously indifferent to. Let's-a go.

Why is Meta Knight the second-worst thing in the planet?

HHC1GAp.png

Because he wears a stupid mask and he flies an illegal vehicle?

What flavor of doughnuts do you like?

Back