Respond in character

Goombuigi: Actually, I got the first game for the 3DS a couple of months ago! I enjoyed it a lot because Luigi was the star because the atmosphere was drastically different to that of a usual Mario game. I also liked discovering the various rooms of Luigi's mansion, it felt like a massive place to explore through.

Which Mario game do you like but is generally underrated/not spoken about?

Me: Uh... I don't really know... I don't keep up with what is or isn't underrated.
Boy Commander: What are you doing?
Me: Oh, hey. Just some sort of questionnaire.
Boy Commander: Really? Let me see. (He pushes me out of my chair) HELLO WORLD!

Boy Commander: I don't play video games that much. Occasional game tournament, but beyond that, I'm caught up in the war.
Will you join our side?

Boy Commander: It's us boys versus the girls. The water balloons really fly out here.

Boy Commander: Great! What's your name?
Elijah: (Pushes him away) Sorry about that. He's, uh...
(Someone else pushes me away)
Dylan: Hey, what up! Hello people! I am Dylan Fletcher! Who are you?

Goombuigi (startled by the sudden change of people): Uh, I'm Goombuigi. Who are you?

Dylan: I'm Dylan Fletcher. What are you, a goomba?
Elijah: (Gets back on) Guys! Please, leave me alone! Sorry Goombuigi.

Me: They're all my creations. Book characters, comic characters, you name it. Dylan's from a small town, the Boy Commander is from, well, we never really decided where, and, yeah...
Do you write?

Goombuigi: I used to make up my own comics and draw them, I sort of stopped doing that recently. I should honestly try drawing comics again.

HHC1GAp.png

I write police reports.

And these guys are your creations? Seriously? I should probably ID them.

Did that cannonball hurt? Also, did it seem a little random to anyone else? I don't think Petey would have spit it at you...
Brawl Mario: It's enough to turn me into a trophy. It doesn't hurt as much as hitting your head on the ledge of Final Destination and then getting KO'd.

It is random because I'm-a not the main hero of Subspace Emissary. It's clearly that puffball that beaten me to a pulp earlier.

You can find my ID in a .pcs file. Let's-a go.

Opinion on the naked blue butterfly man?

HHC1GAp.png

I write police reports.

Me: Yep. There's also Dagger, Oscar, Mech Man, Scott Mulligan, Trent, the list is pretty big. My latest one is Adam Castinel.

HHC1GAp.png

No. You superheros are sometimes the darnedest things, aren't you?

Do you guys even trust cops?

HHC1GAp.png

You are, obviously, since you're new here.

Who are you anyway?

Brawl Mario: What's the next question you'll ask? It better not be about tripping.

HHC1GAp.png

Is talking about a video game the only thing you're interested in?

Back