What are your irl first names?

My real name is Sarah. Spelled with an "h" in the end, as it should be. It always looks weird to me to see that name without an h. It's not an extraordinary name though, and I wouldn't be surprised if I share my name with someone else on this community.

...In fact, I think I do, even with the "h" and all. She doesn't post on the forum very often but she's quite active in the Shroom.

Also, for this very reason I despise the character from Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

I am currently not in possession of the ability to dispose that information, as it may compromise the location of our agents in the field. (But my first name isn't Joe and my last name isn't Runner.)

Kyle Proctor Holdgate. On Facebook, feel free to add me.

My middle name is such because I descend directly from the Proctor family, which has produced four men that governed Vermont at some point in their lives. Two of which I descend from directly.

My first name's "Emilie", but I unwillingly go by "Emily" by any stranger that has to write my name down, or "Sarah" by people that know both me and my sister but can't tell us apart. And also if I'm in Asian countries, I go by 茹 (last name goes first by convention).

So four first names I go by. Pick your poison.

I am known in various locations as: E.T., Boris, Mario Man, Piano Man, and probably other stuff I can't think of.

Back