Post Smash screenshots.

"This ban hammer really strong! You find cringe posted, make them lose subscriber with this!!"

I got more, but they're incomplete. Like I have one on Luigi and Bowser but has one move that's not edited yet so don't want to share YET; I also updated some of the demonstration screenshots too because having Mario be a target always bothered me.

I got more, but they're incomplete. Like I have one on Luigi and Bowser but has one move that's not edited yet so don't want to share YET; I also updated some of the demonstration screenshots too because having Mario be a target always bothered me.
what if you made the Isabelle be the target

G&W also deserves to be a target. I'd love to see his dumb face suffer.

what if you made the Isabelle be the target
That sounds like a good idea. I already didn't make Wario be a target at least for one character.

G&W also deserves to be a target. I'd love to see his dumb face suffer.
Hm he did make for a good target getting thrown so probably grapplers like Incineroar would make G&W as silly.

Would be a good punishment for the bad changes that were made to him in Ultimate.
Tbf G&W is actually pretty good.

Annoyingly good.

Precisely why I hate him so much.

I know it's epic art and stuff but all my single, simple mind is thinking about is that there's usually a guy in the front and middle of these group shots and I'm frantically wondering if he just jumped off a cliff or got sucked in and swallowed by the horrible light and exploded.

Poor Fox....

HNI_0006.JPG

Look at how much stuff is going on here. There's a Giratina, a Kyurem, a Deoxys, and a Final Smash all being used at once, in an 8 player Smash, Friendly Fire On.

2019040920032500-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg

I feel like I'm being watched...

Oh no! This is it! I'm gonna be banned forever! Goodbye cruel world!

Last edited:
Ever wondered what happens if you get Star KO'd in the Wii Fit stage while the reflection is turned on?

HNI_0077.JPG

HNI_0079.JPG

HNI_0092.JPG

The Star KO'd reflection goes towards you during times where the reflection in the stage is turned on, and they're always rendered behind something, leading hilarious weird shots such as the above, where you see a Mr. Krabs in front of the zoomed in Mr. Krabs.

Also, for Screen KO's, you COULD see the character getting screen KO'd in the reflection occasionally. Unfortunately, I can't capture any images of it since they disappear when you pause.

Ever wondered what would happen if you turned on Star KO'ing in Jungle Hjinks?
HNI_0040.JPG

HNI_0094.JPG

In the first image, Homer is getting Star KO'd while the second one, Mr. Krabs is getting Star KO'd.

There's two different distances of the Star KO, a close one and a far away one, depending on what part of the stage they get Star KO'd. It's the only stage that has different distances on the Star KO depending on where you are.

For the 2D stages, your character vanishes if they get Screen KO'd (you will still hear the smack sound effect and other effects, you just won't see your character at all) but Star KOs work out just fine.

HNI_0073.JPG

In Super Mario Maker, they actually eventually phase through the backdrop.

Is that Ray Trace in the last picture?!

yeah! he's in all of my screenshots except for the first two. i've got him ripped from sims 4, perfect to import him in smash 4 so :)

i just noticed paper mario and huey in the 4th picture. they be chillin in the background

btw i shared these on twitter a while back and havent posted them here so......
1594643344124.png

1594643466253.png

1594643520382.png

1594643676087.png

… that's awesome and weird to me at the same time.

Back