Most Notable Smash Bros. Fanart

Hey, I just found it on Google Images and thought it looked cool.

(Baby Girl? Who- ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . .)

Long John Spaghetti said:
All fighters in Smash Ultimate.

wallpaper2_by_quas_quas-daz9gzb.png

Koops, I think he meant all fighters introduced prior to Ultimate!

Punching Bag said:
Doesn't look complete yet.

Can't seem to spot Punching Bag anywhere.

Or Simon.
Gottem

You can't escape the wrath of my word swap extension, as I'll just keep on adding more words.

Other people refer to other characters as baby girl though, but nice try anyway.

Isabelle said:
Other people refer to other characters as baby girl though
Yeah, that will just get confusing in contexts outside of the Animal Crossing secretary.

dQ1hpyG.jpg

This image helpfully labels the subject of this fanart!! Pichu knows that only the elite uses the GameCube controller so she is sticking with it and trying her best despite all the hardships inflicted on her!

LeftyGreenMario said:
dQ1hpyG.jpg

This image helpfully labels the subject of this fanart!! Pichu knows that only the elite uses the GameCube controller so she is sticking with it and trying her best despite all the hardships inflicted on her!

Thank you.

All of them are, except Peach, who just looks off model. And Wario because, c'mon, it's Wario.

Fab meter: There can't possibly be a character that FaBuLoUs
Fabulous Falcon: exists
Fab meter: Explodes.

An artist did an interesting fanart: Smash playables based on the sprite of their origin game, with a few faux-polygonal ones thrown in (from Ocarina of Time, specifically). Also note that Captain Falcon is instead based on his official art, and I think the Pikmin and Wii ones are also based on official art. I think the artist stopped doing them already. The Source link contains more images, but if you feel that the images should be linked directly here, feel free to follow up on those.

D2q9hKHUkAE-YSu.png

D2wLPIBVAAA780C.png

D2t5PWpU4AcO0W5.png

D2w1hjMUwAApUbZ.png

D2rjg-3U0AAePtd.png

D2rRQvrVYAEO4Vs.png

D2wLPIDUcAAelD8.png

D2zNZeZU8AAqkvK.png

Source: https://twitter.com/totototo0507/status/1110908712602857473

Thank you for reading.

I was imagining something really similar before. And apparently someone got the same idea.

Nice.

Sigh...

The GBA FE style is simply my favorite artstyle ever, and Roy just looks amazing.

MEME MATERIAL

LeftyGreenMario said:
dQ1hpyG.jpg

negative-squared-latin-capital-letter-b_1f171.png
o i d a d i d o u

wait until you see ness's and snake's russian name

Back