Most Notable Smash Bros. Fanart

It’s not nice to assume someone’s gender

I prefer to use gender neutral terms for the Piranha Plant anyway, since it is a generic species.

Isabelle said:
People seem to assume Plant is a girl because of the Palutena guidance.

But Palutena could easily be referring to Viridi with that one feminine pronoun.
it's not even debatable she's literally and directly referring to Viridi

Seems many people also assume that Plant is female, because it is a "she/her" in some other languages.

I always prefer Plant as an "it".

event_match__199_by_mykiio_d7kf2dw-pre.jpg

Source: http://fav.me/d7kf2dw

It does stink that neither one of those characters are playable in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate though; of course, Mega Charizard X never fought like an actual fighter, since it had more in common with Super Dragon. Sure, you can hack the game to play as Giga Bowser, but he'll crash the game upon entering the results screen.

And here's an extra image along the way.

giga_bowser_vs_giga_mac_by_amito_d7vjflt-fullview.jpg

Source: http://fav.me/d7vjflt

Late, but from that group fanart of various bad guys, I like how Bowser and King K. Rool are standing side by side, despite canonically not liking each other

The DK Emoji IRL said:
Dz8GE4qX4AABmzf.jpg:large

Raf is back at it. Something really seems off about her face, but otherwise pretty good.

The Toad she’s holding is very cute. P.S I think the Toad is a Plushie

That hair looks real thin on her, her head proportion is off (note where should the forehead start), and Peach is not a character with thin hair.

You were one to complain about her original hair though.

Peach's mouth looks too wide. Anyway I hope she's on her way to dump that thing into an incinerator

Also Giga Bowser's eyes in that second artpiece remind me of Bowletta

Second is always mine. My eyes roll so hard I can see my own brains.

Doesn't look complete yet.

Can't seem to spot baby girl anywhere.

Or Simon.

Back