Most Notable Smash Bros. Fanart

Forde said:
Imagine having 1-UPs in FE.

You can just use it on anyone who dies and you won't need to reset.
i mean tbf
the past 3 fe's have all had that mechanic

Well I'm currently soloing Sacred Stones with Seth to see if people were right about him being the most OP unit in FE.

That's definitely working, but I got to that boat map where every scare of the ship is filled with monsters and of of course L'arachel and Dozla decide to take most of them on by themselves, which admittedly is funny because Dozla is awesome, but since I need to rescue L'arachel with Dozla his already pretty bad speed becomes worse and everything and their mothers start doubling him. Even in a playthrough where I'm soloing with someone I still don't want anyone to die because then I get to the ending and I start feeling horrible.

You know, maybe it's time I call it off. Seth has proven the worth of these people's claims, time to go back to making Forde my main Paladin.

I don't really like the concept of Casual mode all that much since it allows you to make mistakes but the ability to save anywhere in the map is pretty amazing, so that I like. It's like savestating, but actually built into the game.

It really irritates me that Mario and Luigi and Goomba and Lakitu and Koopa are realistically drawn and proportioned but Bowser and Peach pretty much look like themselves.

Princess Mario said:
It really irritates me that Mario and Luigi and Goomba and Lakitu and Koopa are realistically drawn and proportioned but Bowser and Peach pretty much look like themselves.

Bowser still looking like himself is pretty out of place in that image, since Peach already is portrayed more or less realistically (in the context of Smash) already.

Thank you for reading.

Who's that guy with the gigantic eyebrows and the hat with a coin on it? (I haven't played a whole lot of Mario RPGs.)

HEROWALUIGI said:
6 words: What, the *BEEP* have I found?
Broken image?

winstein said:
Princess Mario said:

Bowser still looking like himself is pretty out of place in that image, since Peach already is portrayed more or less realistically (in the context of Smash) already.

Thank you for reading.
Peach is pretty unrealistic. Her eyes are waaaaaayy too big.

i love those group images and i wanna see more
however they are Not Cool until i spot mr game and watch and i aint seeing him here... or im just blind. at least olimar here looks cute so that makes up for it

I mean you're looking at Olimar, G&W is right behind him, that little shadow in the background, he's been given minimal attention.

Looks like that artist shares my opinion on him but still felt like he had to draw everyone.

Forde said:
I mean you're looking at Olimar, G&W is right behind him, that little shadow in the background, he's been given minimal attention.

Looks like that artist shares my opinion on him but still felt like he had to draw everyone.
oh i guess thats why i didnt notice him. these proportions dont look right
image.png

that's the most "nedd" face from ness i have every seen

Back