Most Notable Smash Bros. Fanart

Dr. Eggman

I am the enemy, I will succeed
Punching Bag said:
Doesn't look complete yet.

Can't seem to spot Punching Bag anywhere.

Or Simon.
Gottem

You can't escape the wrath of my word swap extension, as I'll just keep on adding more words.

Koops

King of cowards.
Other people refer to other characters as baby girl though, but nice try anyway.

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
Isabelle said:
Other people refer to other characters as baby girl though
Yeah, that will just get confusing in contexts outside of the Animal Crossing secretary.

Dr. Mario

Mushroom Kingdom's OG Woo Meister

This image helpfully labels the subject of this fanart!! Pichu knows that only the elite uses the GameCube controller so she is sticking with it and trying her best despite all the hardships inflicted on her!

Speedrunner Mario

The Ultimate Speedrunner
LeftyGreenMario said:

This image helpfully labels the subject of this fanart!! Pichu knows that only the elite uses the GameCube controller so she is sticking with it and trying her best despite all the hardships inflicted on her!
Thank you.

Dr. Mario

Mushroom Kingdom's OG Woo Meister
All of them are, except Peach, who just looks off model. And Wario because, c'mon, it's Wario.

Koops

King of cowards.
Fab meter: There can't possibly be a character that FaBuLoUs
Fabulous Falcon: exists
Fab meter: Explodes.

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo

https://www.deviantart.com/mario123311/art/Little-Cherry-Blossom-Ai-takes-a-stand-792608807

winstein

Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
An artist did an interesting fanart: Smash playables based on the sprite of their origin game, with a few faux-polygonal ones thrown in (from Ocarina of Time, specifically). Also note that Captain Falcon is instead based on his official art, and I think the Pikmin and Wii ones are also based on official art. I think the artist stopped doing them already. The Source link contains more images, but if you feel that the images should be linked directly here, feel free to follow up on those.

Source: https://twitter.com/totototo0507/status/1110908712602857473

Thank you for reading.

Koops

King of cowards.
Sigh...

The GBA FE style is simply my favorite artstyle ever, and Roy just looks amazing.

Jigglypurin

My cursor has blood on it.
Banned User
MEME MATERIAL

LeftyGreenMario said:

o i   d a d i d o u

Dr. Baby Luigi

Mushroom Kingdom's Most Adorable Doctor
wait until you see ness's and snake's russian name