Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

They don't, probably just the owners of the IP being stingy with it. That's what is popularly believed anyway.

I am starting to doubt the ARMS character being revealed this month. June is almost over and we haven't heard a peep from Nintendo.

they could also announce it out of nowhere, like every single origami king announcement so far

i thimk i might be skipping it. even though the arms fighter is the dlc fighter (excluding plant) i care about the most i just dont wanna stress myself waiting for the actual direct on the day it airs, and im. just a little scared over the mii costumes that might get revealed. by that i mean rayman lmao he SHOULDNT even be here cause Why wouldnt he be reveale in the byleth presentation??? but.

are there going to be returning stages that means!!?

i never played arms and dont plan on doing so, so the reason i wanna know about the fighter is mostly because im waiting for challenger pack 7. even then, the fighter i want for challenger pack 6 is helix. id be ok with anyone else (except twintelle. twintelle can go die a slow and painful death), but id like to see helix. sure, if spring man gets in my boy shovel knight will be able to shine, but helix would be more unique and everything.

id take helix because :] helix
not expecting him though hes not as lore important as a few of the other cahracters (spring man, max brass, coyle) or even as popular (ribbon girl, minmin) but who knows

I sincerely hope the Smash series doesn't make that their next brand of lazy "variety," alongside functionally-identical instadeath Final Smashes and boring stages. Echo Fighters at least have a slight amount of soul to them and the Koopalings had the excuse of "there's the perfect number already for this," but continuing to do this would be just plain dumb.

I take issue with cinematic final smashes because they get rid of the item I'm holding, very irritatingly. Why do they remove my beam sword? Crates and other heavy objects get out of your hands just fine, why does every other equipped item vanish?

This variety thing is amazing for mods though. One-slot voice mods are a godsend from Smash 4. I like how it's also supported in Ultimate.

and our arms fighter is:

Min Min!

SERIOUSLY?! (I haven't played the full game... probably should.)

I think MinMin looks pretty neat. Seems like a fighter with a decent amount of applications and whatnot, but most of all I am happy that it isn't Spring Man and that people still have no good reason to believe that Assist Trophies can somehow get "promoted".

Back