Mario Kart Tour

If Nintendo won't let us share videos and screenshots of the game, they should at least release the debut trailer prior to the beta.

Word out for the briefing, the beta is final polish before release

wait why doesnt it support tablets
arent tablets pretty much just larger smartphones anyway

Lassi said:
I'm lazy and don't feel like reading any words, but do we have any confirmation that we can't share info at all? Like, we can give details on who's in it or what's the gameplay is like
Oh my gosh, guys, Mario rides a Kart in this game *Banned*
if footage/screenshots of this game arent all over youtube/other places within a day of this beta's release i'll have a stroke

Word out, the beta test is off to start on Wednesday, I will try to get details out
One line that interests me in the rules is
"items can't be purchased during the beta test"
Hmm

anybody can confirm if the sfx and other stuff is the same as mario kart 8?

I know the roster appears to be as stated like in Mario Kart 8 but ugh

edit

Sfx seems to be a mix and new

This seems like Mario Kart 8 meets Mario Kart 7 on mobile

Well it's pretty nice visually. I'm guessing the beta is on 50cc only.

And here I was hoping for superman.

So far, I really like the new style of tracks. They gave me a Mario world vibe.

If there are Mario Kart 8 courses, then I am curious on what their listed system would be. I am hoping that it lists the original game's system (Wii U) instead of the Deluxe's one (Switch), since the courses are in both versions.

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
If there are Mario Kart 8 courses, then I am curious on what their listed system would be. I am hoping that it lists the original game's system (Wii U) instead of the Deluxe's one (Switch), since the courses are in both versions.

Thank you for reading.

That's a pretty good debate topic.

Striker Luigi said:
winstein said:

Thank you for reading.

Using (Switch) would be super dumb tbh, I don't see why they wouldn't use (Wii U).

YoshiFlutterJump said:
Striker Luigi said:
winstein said:

Thank you for reading.

Using (Switch) would be super dumb tbh, I don't see why they wouldn't use (Wii U).

Nintendo is known for doing some dumb stuff. *Cough*Hey Pikmin*Cough*

YoshiFlutterJump said:
Striker Luigi said:
winstein said:

Thank you for reading.

Yes, I do agree with this. The courses didn't even change between both versions. At the very least, I am hoping that they didn't cop out and just list the version as "8".

Striker Luigi said:
I would like to request your justification on your example, even if you mentioned it in an offhanded manner.

Thank you for reading.

Striker Luigi said:

Of all the stupid things they've done I would hardly call a harmless spin off one of them.

visually speaking this looks a hell of a lot better than I was expecting although i read something somewhere saying it's gonna be gacha in which case _

Back