Mario Kart Tour

Yeah needing internet for everything in the game would be a pain in the ass.

Baby Luigi said:
Sorry for my unpopular opinion but...

I'll admit that I want Baby Luigi

Verdigris Copper Baby Luigi :babyluigi: !

Baby Luigi said:
I'll admit that I want Baby Luigi
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Aw man, I saw that this was bumped and I thought there was new info.

Anyway, as long as they make it playable offline then I don't care what characters they stuff in it.

tbh i dont expect a large roster in tour, or any non-mario characters to be in it. i think the roster size might be around what mk7 has, or any of the arcade ones. there may not even be metal mario lmao

ZelenPixel said:
tbh i dont expect a large roster in tour, or any non-mario characters to be in it. i think the roster size might be around what mk7 has, or any of the arcade ones. there may not even be metal mario lmao
It'll probably have Shy Guys or Yoshis as multiplayer characters, at least. Like MKDS and MK7.

At least this one won't be Epic Games store exclusive.

i just hope this is legit for ''improvement'' and not some classic Nintendo BS.

It wouldn't surprise me if this delay is just for the lolz and the game would still recycle a shit ton from past titles, including the entire soundbank.

Non-Android user
+
Non-Japanese/American user
+
Non-Google account user
=
Perfect combination of "no chance of of playing the closed beta"

finally theyre doing something eh
anyway while i do happen to have an android, im babey and in europe so i wont get to paricipate not like id be able to with my ancient phone/tablet lmao (version is 4.1.1 on both i should probably get something newer)

Well I had to apply using a side Nintendo account, as my main one is linked to Yahoo rather than Gmail

Hope that doesn't put me at a disadvantage :/

Swiftie_Luma said:
It wouldn't surprise me if this delay is just for the lolz and the game would still recycle a *bleep* ton from past titles, including the entire soundbank.
New Super Mario Bros. is still a great series.

I could get it but idk if I have a Nintendo account and I don't care enough to check *shrug*

Dream Stone Spirit said:
Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself said:
I'd love to get it, but the only Android devices I have are tablets.
Nintendo's mobile apps work fine on tablets, I believe.
I think the site when I was registering said tablets are prohibited, at least for the closed beta

Dream Stone Spirit said:
Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself said:
I'd love to get it, but the only Android devices I have are tablets.
But yeah, I would get it if it weren't for that stupid age restriction. Dang.
Oh yeah. That, too.

I got the site on my tablet. However, it says that the closed beta doesn't support android tablets. Also, it does say that the requirements for the official version may not be the same as the closed beta. Anyways, this means that I can't accessed the closed beta. But, at least I got some details from scanning it onto my Android tablet.

I'm lazy and don't feel like reading any words, but do we have any confirmation that we can't share info at all? Like, we can give details on who's in it or what's the gameplay is like
Oh my gosh, guys, Mario rides a Kart in this game *Banned*

Back