Forum level up thread

I posted 1000 times, got the Bowser rank, posted 2000 more times, and became nothing but bones. Ouch.

Now I need to post a total of 5000 times to lose my ability to walk. Double ouch.

Beware of my rank. It will jump to 2,000 posts then after the next rank Dry Bowser, it jumps to 5,000.

Once you get 6 stars, that means you are legend here. I have to yet to become a legend.

It used to be Red Yoshi for some reason, got changed to Pink Gold Peach after Mario Kart 8's full roster was revealed (hoo boy). Other than that, the lack of Mario or Luigi or whatever on the higher ranks is supremely baffling.

I honestly think the Mushroom Princess rank needs to be Mushroom Prince for male users.

we girls are stuck with being called "donkey kong" and "king bowser" for a considerable amount of time

so, just suck it up, champ

Cheeseburger in Paradise said:
I honestly think the Mushroom Princess rank needs to be Mushroom Prince for male users.
But it's referring to Princess Peach specifically. Plus there's never been a Mushroom Prince in any Mario game.

Marie said:
Cheeseburger in Paradise said:
But it's referring to Princess Peach specifically. Plus there's never been a Mushroom Prince in any Mario game.
It can also be taken to mean Daisy and Rosalina so fans of those characters win.

As of this post I'm at the Dry Bowser rank and a legend.

I didn't realise until now, but I have gotten a Power Star rank, thanks to the Counting/Elimination games!

Thank you for reading.

:drybow: Now, I’m a legend as well!

Back