Forum level up thread

I made it to the Bullet Bill rank every time I post 500 posts I'll put a random music video as a Special post

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I'd be Wario and will have missed Waluigi, damnit. Then I'd go back to Star Spirit next, but at least having Wario as a rank for a while would be sweet (or considering his character, quite the opposite :wario:)
You get the next opportunity, the "Super Plumber" rank, which can be whatever interpretation you want. So I think that'll still work out for the best.

In the meantime, I'd get the Yoshi rank. noooooo....

Well I advanced to the Hammer Bro. rank, doesn't surprise me. But I think that the ranks are what keeps me here.

YFJ said:
Well then, beware of King Bowser rank (my rank)! That's when the post distance between ranks jumps up from 50 to 2000!

That won't stop me from posting here, I am inching closer to those deadend ranks each time I post. As of this post I am at the Chain Chomp rank.

I got to the boo rank. ....I got an Amiibo of one.

Might be a little late, as a few days have already passed, but i only discovered this thread now, and...
800px-MTA_Koopa_Troopa.png

Got the Magikoopa rank, now onto the next rank.

The Luma rank as of this post I'm 99 posts away from the dead end :bowser: rank.

It is official, as of this post I'm at the dead end :bowser: rank. Here is a music video as a bonus.

Shygul said:
levels should be based on how long you've been here
i've been thinking about this, objectively, if we went with both rank and time being here, would this make me the most powerful user on the forum?

help me feed my ego guys i need this

Moldomré said:
Moldomré said:
I only just now found this, but I'm a Cheep-Cheep now. With two stars.

...yay?

Never mind, I'm a Blooper now.

You will have to watch out for my rank, the dead end :bowser: rank, you may have a few more stars, but it takes more posts to get the next rank.

I didn't notice I was already almost halfway through the Dry Bowser rank though...

Power Star comes after that, right?

Moldomré said:
Moldomré said:
Moldomré said:
I only just now found this, but I'm a Cheep-Cheep now. With two stars.

...yay?

Never mind, I'm a Blooper now.
Never mind AGAIN, I'm a Shy Guy. What does leveling up even mean/do?
Nothing, really. It's just there to encourage you to post. Of course, you don't REALLY feel that sense of achievement until the King Bowser rank, when the ranks become thousands of posts apart.

651px-Dry_Bowser_Artwork.png

Finally, I made it to Dry Bowser. Ha ha, Koops, you're not ahead of me anymore! Apparently, getting my skin burnt off is an accomplishment (that's what happens when King Bowser becomes Dry Bowser, after all).

Czario said:
651px-Dry_Bowser_Artwork.png

Finally, I made it to Dry Bowser. Ha ha, Koops, you're not ahead of me anymore! Apparently, getting my skin burnt off is an accomplishment (that's what happens when King Bowser becomes Dry Bowser, after all).

What matters is the post count, ya goof. It is what actually determines your rank remember?

Back