Forum level up thread

YoshiFlutterJump

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
I posted 1000 times, got the Bowser rank, posted 2000 more times, and became nothing but bones. Ouch.

Now I need to post a total of 5000 times to lose my ability to walk. Double ouch.

George Jones

Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
Beware of my rank. It will jump to 2,000 posts then after the next rank Dry Bowser, it jumps to 5,000.

George Jones

Once you get 6 stars, that means you are legend here. I have to yet to become a legend.

LeftyGreenMario

Mushroom Kingdom's second greenest plumber
It used to be Red Yoshi for some reason, got changed to Pink Gold Peach after Mario Kart 8's full roster was revealed (hoo boy). Other than that, the lack of Mario or Luigi or whatever on the higher ranks is supremely baffling.

George Jones

I honestly think the Mushroom Princess rank needs to be Mushroom Prince for male users.

Baby Luigi Rescuing Mario

*insert Shakira music here*
we girls are stuck with being called "donkey kong" and "king bowser" for a considerable amount of time

so, just suck it up, champ

Marie

If you find any good Marie fanart, send it here!
Cheeseburger in Paradise said:
I honestly think the Mushroom Princess rank needs to be Mushroom Prince for male users.
But it's referring to Princess Peach specifically. Plus there's never been a Mushroom Prince in any Mario game.

YoshiFlutterJump

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Marie said:
But it's referring to Princess Peach specifically. Plus there's never been a Mushroom Prince in any Mario game.
Well, Prince Haru exists...yes I know he's not from a game but still

LeftyGreenMario

Mushroom Kingdom's second greenest plumber
Marie said:
It can also be taken to mean Daisy and Rosalina so fans of those characters win.

George Jones

As of this post I'm at the Dry Bowser rank and a legend.

winstein

Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
I didn't realise until now, but I have gotten a Power Star rank, thanks to the Counting/Elimination games!

Thank you for reading.