Forum level up thread

Mister Apple

Not Mr. Apple
This may already exist, but post here when you 'forum level up' (for want of a better term).
For example, going from goomba to koopa troopa.
I'm a hammer bro now. Yay!

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
does anyone actually focus on this though

i don't really pay attention to my post count and i definitely don't pay attention to other's either

Paper Ray Trace

The flattest and most real Paper Mario character.
Trust me sis, it's not that cool.

Alex95

NIWA Nut
Wiki Administrator
Apparently, I'm a King Bowser rank. I never actually look at my information very much. I'm a little less than a thousand experience points posts from Dry Bowser rank.

I wish it would actually say your rank on your profile rather than just on your forum posts.

You Watanabe

Koops, King of Cowards.

DUUUUDE! Man f**k the King Bowser rank I'm still something like 800 posts away! From Dry Bowser rank.

Btw don't mind those cringey posts my 13 years self made. And also, wow, I thought I already spent I year, but still need to wait a few days tho.

Stargazing

Retired.
koops, you can view the number of posts in your show stats page. it's a lot more simple than scrolling through pages of your posts

You Watanabe

Koops, King of Cowards.
Yeah, but I'm used to that. Plus, it wasn't that hard, not like I scrolled for hours to get there. Thanks tho.

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
i dont care about my rank all that much, especially considering i have like 10,000 more posts to go before i get to the next one

Seteth

I have something to ask of you...
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
I stopped levelling up as a forum user when I class-changed into Awards Committee to get Galeforce.

You Watanabe

Koops, King of Cowards.
I said (bleep) the rank, of course I don't mean Bowser. And yes I needed to use that specific emoji that wasn't among the smileys.

Mister Apple

Not Mr. Apple
I suppose forum level ups happen more when you're new. I've got quite a few in however many weeks I've been here.

Paper Ray Trace

The flattest and most real Paper Mario character.
I've been stuck as a Donkey Kong for years and suffice to say, I didn't like it.