post any random Mario thought on your mind

Saltman said:
Hotel Mario needs to be remastered.
The cutscenes do. The game itself? Nah. No one wants to spend hours on end closing doors.

If you leave your door open someone could break in.

the cutscenes won't have the same magic if they were remastered though

You know, I wonder if Hotel Mario had original characters that appeared in the cutscenes, would they get an ironic following? Probably, but you do know there are characters so bad that nobody speaks of them.

YoshiFlutterJump said:
Lassi said:
but you do know there are characters so bad that nobody speaks of them.
Yeah, no one dares call that ice fairy boss from Superstar Saga the worst Mario character ever because she's so awful that even calling her that would be a medal of honor.

JoJora isn't that bad, she's literally a JoJo

-it's a pain to attack her
-you permanently miss a certain badge if you don't
-she has four equally annoying and stupid friends who are all identical in every way
-the fight comes out of nowhere, without warning
-that's not even mentioning how annoying her taunting is as you traverse Joke's End
-worst of all, she's not even fun to hate

Really, name one Mario character who's worse than that.

YoshiFlutterJump said:
Saltman said:
The cutscenes do. The game itself? Nah. No one wants to spend hours on end closing doors.

There is a fan collaboration called "Hotel Mario Reanimated", and if it goes according to plan, the full efforts of fans will be released this month. If you don't know what a fan-collab reanimated project entails, basically an animator takes a small scene and animate it with their own reimagining. Therefore, many people take each scene and do their part in making a non-sequitur animated reel, even though the sound is still the same.

Here's an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg3aHU2-2kM

Thank you for reading.

Also, I felt like posting some fail awards from last year:

Worst RPG Area] 1 [i]Joke's End (M&L:SS) 120 9.89%[/i] [/quote] This was deserved. [quote=Worst Character] 36 [i]O. Jojora 1 0.06% [/quote] It's more entertaining than it might seem to visibly see exactly one vote appended to your "other" box submission. [quote author=winstein said:
YoshiFlutterJump said:
Saltman said:

There is a fan collaboration called "Hotel Mario Reanimated", and if it goes according to plan, the full efforts of fans will be released this month. If you don't know what a fan-collab reanimated project entails, basically an animator takes a small scene and animate it with their own reimagining. Therefore, many people take each scene and do their part in making a non-sequitur animated reel, even though the sound is still the same.

Here's an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg3aHU2-2kM

Thank you for reading.
Reanimations are cool. Looking forward to this!

Listen to the first minute or two of this.

In the land where copyright is non-existent.

Reznors are criminally underrated and I want to see them more often.

And in their badass original SMW design. I love that grin they had before.

After seeing Reznors show their sorry faces in New Super Mario Bros. 2, I think I had enough of Super Mario World nostalgia pandering for a very, very long time.

I think that Reznors could contribute a lot to a game, I'd rather see them back than a new character that Nintendo decides to ignore...

LeftyGreenMario said:
Very progressive.

If you can call a place where workers get paid next to nothing and nobody can do anything about it because if you try to complain there are about several thousand other people perfectly willing to take your job progressive then yes.

Mcmadness said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
Very progressive.

If you can call a place where workers get paid next to nothing and nobody can do anything about it because if you try to complain there are about several thousand other people perfectly willing to take your job progressive then yes.

I think that's the joke

LeftyGreenMario said:
After seeing Reznors show their sorry faces in New Super Mario Bros. 2, I think I had enough of Super Mario World nostalgia pandering for a very, very long time.

But we still need eeries back :'( !

WWWWWWWAAAAARRRRIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Make this lad a show

:wario: He’s wario wario wario and he is such awso—-
:dk: sorry let me sing
[Intro]
He-he-here we go!

So they're finally here, performing for you
If you know the words, you can join in too
Put your hands together, if you want to clap
As we take you through this monkey rap!
Huh!

[Chorus]