post any random Mario thought on your mind

Man, that really was random.

Mcmadness said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
Very progressive.

If you can call a place where workers get paid next to nothing and nobody can do anything about it because if you try to complain there are about several thousand other people perfectly willing to take your job progressive then yes.

this doesnt have anything to do with the copyright law she is referring to

Saltman said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
After seeing Reznors show their sorry faces in New Super Mario Bros. 2, I think I had enough of Super Mario World nostalgia pandering for a very, very long time.

But we still need eeries back :'( !
No. I don't get the triumphant return of Cluckboom, you don't get to have your precious Eerie creatures either.

i just want to see a snailicorn star in a spin-off game

He's probably just high in that image.

Candy Heart said:
I just remembered, going by the Sports Mix interview, Mario thinks Wario is "Coo-coo crazy"

I have to agree, have you seen his eyes in his earliest games?
Wario also has dem mark of the devil: the inexplicable blue eye ring at the corners of his eyes.

What the heck even IS that blue ring around the Wa people's eyes?

Ray Trace said:

Actually it does. It's the fact that due to how things work over there, nobody can elevate themselves through their own creations or if they work harder than anyone else.

That place's copyright laws aren't because it's progressive, it's because it's part of a larger system designed to keep millions upon millions of people living in a shitty situation while the token higher ups benefit.

So you know it's a lot like over here except even more extreme.

The thought just occurred to me.

Everyone is convinced that Mario always wins and that Bowser always loses. Even some actual characters in the games, like a certain Toad in Super Mario Odyssey. But that's just not true. Bowser wins whenever he manages to get away with Peach, which is like, every Mario game ever. In fact, the Super Mario Odyssey intro outright shows Mario fighting Bowser and losing. All the games are about Mario's retaliation after he loses.

But the truth is, while they both have won many battles, neither one has actually won the Mushroom War. As long as one of them lives, Peach will keep getting kidnapped, Peach will be saved once again, and the process will repeat without end.

It's more like Bowser wins the fight, Mario wins the war kind of thing.

And besides, Mario beats Bowser in Rock Paper Mario, so...

Mcmadness said:
Ray Trace said:

Actually it does. It's the fact that due to how things work over there, nobody can elevate themselves through their own creations or if they work harder than anyone else.

That place's copyright laws aren't because it's progressive, it's because it's part of a larger system designed to keep millions upon millions of people living in a shitty situation while the token higher ups benefit.

So you know it's a lot like over here except even more extreme.
I don't see how copyright is linked to improving work conditions. It's supposed to help protect work from being stolen but I kinda doubt having stronger copyright is going to have an impact on work conditions overall.

Yeah, for some reason every time Mario wins, Bowser is incapacitated in such a way that he won't return for quite some time, so they have reason to believe that he had won that battle.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Saltman said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
After seeing Reznors show their sorry faces in New Super Mario Bros. 2, I think I had enough of Super Mario World nostalgia pandering for a very, very long time.

But we still need eeries back :'( !
No. I don't get the triumphant return of Cluckboom, you don't get to have your precious Eerie creatures either.

Ugh no. Cluckboom is scary as *bleep*. Look at her.

Cluckboom.PNG

And she also *bleep*s giant bombs at Mario's face so you should hate her too.

Coocoo.png

this thing is the thing that literally shits on you

return it

Cluckboom lays eggs, not crap. And so what, she manages to be even scarier than Eeries apparently, which should be a plus point for her.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I don't see how copyright is linked to improving work conditions. It's supposed to help protect work from being stolen but I kinda doubt having stronger copyright is going to have an impact on work conditions overall.

Like I said. It's a byproduct of a system that actively oppresses people.

But I'm derailing the subject so I'll not get into any further.

YoshiFlutterJump said:
The thought just occurred to me.

Everyone is convinced that Mario always wins and that Bowser always loses. Even some actual characters in the games, like a certain Toad in Super Mario Odyssey. But that's just not true. Bowser wins whenever he manages to get away with Peach, which is like, every Mario game ever. In fact, the Super Mario Odyssey intro outright shows Mario fighting Bowser and losing. All the games are about Mario's retaliation after he loses.

But the truth is, while they both have won many battles, neither one has actually won the Mushroom War. As long as one of them lives, Peach will keep getting kidnapped, Peach will be saved once again, and the process will repeat without end.

It will only end if one of 3 things happen. Either Bowser gives up, Bowser wins permanently, or Bowser dies.

And we know that will never happen.

Plus if other games are anything to go by, Peach is always inconveniently connected to some thing that some badguy needs to destroy the world or take over the world so they'll kidnap her too.

Killing them is part of the fun! It's why people love to squish Goombas, throw signs at them, spin them around, kick them, spit them out and run into them, throw Bob-ombs at them, knock them out like pinballs, and destroy their towers.

Back