post any random Mario thought on your mind

Bowser should be able to beat Mario in a one-on-one powerscaling match, imo

Well Mario was able to beat Zangief. We'll see it's probably not that one-sided as you think.

When has Mario ever gone up against Zangief?

Zangief.jpg

Mario is able to defeat Zangief by just running around him, making him feel giddy and causing him to fall down.

it's pretty dumb though

Ray Trace said:
Zangief.jpg

Mario is able to defeat Zangief by just running around him, making him feel giddy and causing him to fall down.
Whaddya mean, that's magnificent grandiose heroic feat of venerable courage in display.

Note the other delightfully alacritous and breathtaking prowess Mario is perfectly capable of accomplishing.

ChunLi.jpg

Does anyone find it disturbing how certain costumes in Yoshi's Crafted World can't be acquired until very late in the game? By the time you've acquired the Sundream Stone costume, you've already completed everything that the game has to offer, making its use feel very impractical.

In fact, I'll never understand why some games offer impractical rewards for 100% completion. Even Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition isn't immune to this, as by the time you get Super Peach, Dry Bowser, and Bowser the Koopa King, you've completed everything that the game has to offer.

you can replay levels in that costume i guess

it's like mewtwo in pokemon postgame content. by the time you get mewtwo, you've pretty much just done everything too.

Ray Trace said:
you can replay levels in that costume i guess

it's like mewtwo in pokemon postgame content. by the time you get mewtwo, you've pretty much just done everything too.

At least Mewtwo could be used in the Pokemon Stadium titles, so in a way, it is a practical reward for completing the Pokemon Red, Blue, or Yellow versions. Sadly, a lot of the battle facilities in the newer generation titles tend to ban the use of uber-leveled legendaries, and mythical Pokemon.

You mean like in Dream Team and Paper Jam with the Duplex Crown? Or Mario 64 with the 100 lives and flashy triple jump? Yeah, they're impractical, yes, but they're nice acknowledgement, and that's all the incentive I need.

YoshiFlutterJump said:
You mean like in Dream Team and Paper Jam with the Duplex Crown? Or Mario 64 with the 100 lives and flashy triple jump? Yeah, they're impractical, yes, but they're nice acknowledgement, and that's all the incentive I need.

Still, receiving such rewards very late just feels like an insult. Want to use the Shiny Platinum Yoshi design in Yoshi's Woolly World? Sorry, but you'll have to complete the whole game to get it, and you can't use that design right off the bat in a different save file.

I mean seriously, why give us rewards that are just a complete waste? You could've at least given us a second quest feature that lets us use ALL the unlocked designs in a new game.

Ray Trace said:
Zangief.jpg

it's pretty dumb though

The creator of the spinning piledriver is defeated by spinning around too much.

If this weren't clearly a comedy comic I'd be mad.

HEROMARIO said:
WWWWWWWAAAAARRRRIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Make this lad a show

:wario: He’s wario wario wario and he is such awso—-
:dk: sorry let me sing
[Intro]
He-he-here we go!

So they're finally here, performing for you
If you know the words, you can join in too
Put your hands together, if you want to clap
As we take you through this monkey rap!
Huh!

[Chorus]
DK
Donkey Kong!

[Verse 1]
He's the leader of the bunch, you know him well
He's finally back to kick some tail
His coconut gun can fire in spurts
If he shoots ya, it's gonna hurt!
He's bigger, faster, and stronger too
He's the first member of the DK crew!
Huh!

[Chorus]
DK
Donkey Kong!
DK
Donkey Kong is here!

Mcmadness said:
The creator of the spinning piledriver is defeated by spinning around too much.

If this weren't clearly a comedy comic I'd be mad.
That's unwittingly hilarious and brilliant :new:

Mario is clearly the master of spinning shit around, though.

Back