post any random Mario thought on your mind

its magical powers ease the discomfort of your bottom

After 2015 people called it "the bastard that I wish can drag dead through a field of upright needles"

I've recently watched the Mario Strikers: Battle League losing animations, and I really like most of them.

I like Peach's because she is calmer now as opposed to the short-tempered diva that she was in Strikers Charged. Seriously, I was embarrassed by how she acted in that game and it's part of the reason why I never wanted there to be another Mario Strikers game (I thought that they would keep portraying Peach poorly). Of course, I still felt bad for her as she calms herself and then walks away...

Rosalina's was funny and sad at the same time. It's kind of funny seeing her mad since it doesn't happen often, but like Peach, I felt bad for her as she walked away.

Pauline's was nice and I think that they used her losing lines from Mario Kart Tour? Nice

I don't like Birdo's though. Don't be so dramatic, girl

Also, it kind of bothers me that they're STILL reusing Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 8 voice clips.

it kind of bothers me that they're STILL reusing Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 8 voice clips.

Charles Martinet, 2006 - "What's that, Reggie, the Super Mario 64 voice clips are getting outdated? Okay, I'll do some more voice acting"

Charles Martinet, 2023 - "Hello, Doug! Oh, the Mario Kart Wii voice clips are showing their age? One annoyed consumer keeps complaining about it on the internet? They're making your wonderful, all-knowing, consumer-satisfying, not-shameless decision-making company look bad? Well, I'll do even more voice acting then"

Chris Pratt, 2042 - "What's up, Elon? The New Super Deluxe Play Control Amiibo Maker Mario Peachette 3D World Land Adventure Remastered voice clips are getting kind of old? Sure thing, I'll do some voice acting"

1690212298906.jpeg
1690212331679.jpeg
1690212369569.jpeg
1690212407840.jpeg

Mario no Photopi was a 1998 Japan-only game for the Nintendo 64 that allowed photos to be imported, decorated with clip art in a Mario Paint-like manner, and exported via a unique slot for a flash memory card on top of the cartridge.

In addition to Mario artwork included in the base game, additional flash memory cards for the game were available to purchase, including Nintendo franchises like Yoshi and Zelda, third-party franchises like Bomberman, and bizarrely, the Sylvanian Families toy franchise (bottom right). This has, to date, been the only time Mario has had an official crossover with Sylvanian Families.

If you ever meet me in real life for some reason, you'll notice that I'm absolutely massive. Being 6'8" (or 2.03 m) makes me really insecure. But I have a reason to feel at least a little better.

In Super Mario Party, I inflated a balloon to the size of 2.06 m, or approximately 81 inches (6'9") and Bowser was still just slightly bigger.

I'm shorter than Bowser and I'm happy knowing that.

Mario Kart 9 shouldn't become a super smash kart they just gotta have a varied base roster and start putting alt costumes in sub menus instead of giving them full slots. More of the spinoff games should have alt costumes in general there's literally no downside to having them.

Mario Kart 9 shouldn't become a super smash kart they just gotta have a varied base roster and start putting alt costumes in sub menus instead of giving them full slots. More of the spinoff games should have alt costumes in general there's literally no downside to having them.

All they need to do to satisfy me is to not make a MK8 Deluxe Deluxe and include plenty of fun new content and gameplay stuff.

Okay imagine a remake of Mario Party 5 with everyone in fun and cute pajamas to go with the dream aspect.

Mariowaving_-_SuperMarioRelaxingLife.gif

SMRL-Line-Luigi-Sleep.gif

Peachchanging_-_SuperMarioRelaxingLife.gif

Last edited:
One thing in Mario Kart Double Dash that's really weird is that the Special Cup is an unlockable. Especially when the amount of tracks hasn't increased from 64.

One thing in Mario Kart Double Dash that's really weird is that the Special Cup is an unlockable. Especially when the amount of tracks hasn't increased from 64.
did you know it's also an unlocakble in Super Mario Kart? and also Super Circuit, and DS, and Wii, and 7, and 8.

it's not very weird when it's literally a standard of the series. It would be weird if what wasn't unlockable in Double Dash and still unlockable in literally every other game in the series.

I guess the idea of Toad being unlockable wasn't weird enough for you?

did you know it's also an unlocakble in Super Mario Kart? and also Super Circuit, and DS, and Wii, and 7, and 8.

it's not very weird when it's literally a standard of the series. It would be weird if what wasn't unlockable in Double Dash and still unlockable in literally every other game in the series.
Yep, but Double Dash is the only one where there's no indication that it's an unlockable. The others do show that the Special cup is there as an unlockable.

They made Baby Luigi unlockable in freaking Mario Kart Wii and his unlock requirements was especially difficult and convoluted for a lot of the casual audience, so many copies I saw of Mario Kart Wii never had him unlocked.

Mario Kart, please don't rope me into Time Trials to unlock content. I never bothered unlocking the Gold Tires in 8 Deluxe because of it.

Back