post any random Mario thought on your mind

Like you'd HAVE to have grown up with sunshine to not have any issues with how it controls
Can't the same be said about 64 and 64DS? But somehow 64 gets a pass.

64 is very clunky too but idk I somehow found that it's more mechanically solid. I dunno how to really explain it but while it's more dated I just feel like it's held together better

i noticed in the newest direct that both wario (in the warioware game) and mario (in smb wonder) seem to be voiced by different actors. unless these voice clips are place-holders of some sort, this is probably a sign that martinet is retiring.

i noticed in the newest direct that both wario (in the warioware game) and mario (in smb wonder) seem to be voiced by different actors. unless these voice clips are place-holders of some sort, this is probably a sign that martinet is retiring.
Wait what? Mario sounds different?

at 00:34 and 01:57 too. not necessarily a different pitch, but he does sound ever so slightly sharper.

seems pretty hard to tell if it's the same as martinet or someone else. or maybe i'm hallucinating.

EDIT: Luigi too. you can hear him very briefly at 01:58 as the trailer cuts to another level

Last edited:
I did not notice Mario's voice being off at all.

It's his model I noticed was off.
everyone's model. Like what is that walking/running pose

I had the BEST idea for a kart the other day. I call it the Peanut Butter Coupe.
It's a peanut butter cup! Since those are generic, it doesn't have to be Reese's.

Regardless, I still claim it as my signature kart and no one can stop me.

i want the rainbow road in the next mario kart game to have a heaven/sky theming, and to feature a giant golden gate opening in front of racers during the countdown (like the big doors in Twisted Mansion)

It's funny how the spin-off King Boos are basically what King Boo is widely recognised as. So basically:

...the Mario Kart King Boo, basically the design that's as standard as you can get for a King Boo...
1200px-Mario_Party_Star_Rush_King_Boo.png

...and the unconventionally terrifying Luigi's Mansion King Boo...
images

...are the more well-known designs than the mainline Mario's King Boo's design.
KingbooSunshine.jpg

All debut from GameCube games, all different! ...but the mainline version is the most obscure version of them all. It's a shame that the Sunshine one is left behind the dust because of the endemic qualities of that game's Boos. While Petey Piranha and Gooper Blooper appear every now and then and show off the endemic qualities of those enemies (like Piranha Plants' gut and Bloopers' sucker mouths), this King Boo doesn't reappear to highlight the game's Boos' dilated eyes and drool.

It goes to show that the best designs of the characters don't necessarily come from the main games. Even Peach and Daisy's modern designs started from Mario Party 4!

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
a few karts are safety violations on wheels. they either threaten to stab you at like 160km/h, or have their exhaust pipe positioned so it melts half your face

MKT_Icon_ShieldedSpeedster.png
MKT_Icon_VampireFlyer.png
MKT_Icon_Dragonfly.png

then there's whatever the fuck this thing is

MKT_Icon_KameksZoomBroom.png

Back