Nintendo Direct Thread (Do NOT post here unless one is announced)

Things I care about that we got from E3:
- Breath Of The Wild 2
- Mario Party Superstars
- WarioWare: Get It Together!
- Metriod 5 / Dread
I completely agree, but I'm also excited about Monkey Ball.

I hope they show something substantial for BOTW2. I'll be a bit disappointed if all we get is a short teaser.
I changed my mind. I don't even care about BOTW2, I got Metroid 5. A NEW 2D METROID. THE SEQUEL TO METROID 4, WHICH CAME OUT IN 2002. THE GAME THAT I THOUGHT WAS PERNAMENTLY CANCELLED BACK IN THE DS ERA.

I respect any negative opinions about the direct, we all have different tastes and wishes. But man. Metroid 5 was that one game that I've been wanting for years, yet I could never know if it would actually happen. Literally my number 1 hope for a Nintendo Direct came true. Holy shit I'm so excited.

Also SMTV, BOTW2, and the new WarioWare all look great.

Overall, I really like WarioWare, Mario Party, and Metroid Dread, was somewhat underwhelmed by BOTW2, and I think the Zelda Game & Watch is quite neat. I think that generally, the Direct was such better than the February one.

I changed my mind. I don't even care about BOTW2, I got Metroid 5. A NEW 2D METROID. THE SEQUEL TO METROID 4, WHICH CAME OUT IN 2002. THE GAME THAT I THOUGHT WAS PERNAMENTLY CANCELLED BACK IN THE DS ERA.

I respect any negative opinions about the direct, we all have different tastes and wishes. But man. Metroid 5 was that one game that I've been wanting for years, yet I could never know if it would actually happen. Literally my number 1 hope for a Nintendo Direct came true. Holy shit I'm so excited.

Also SMTV, BOTW2, and the new WarioWare all look great.
Metroid 5 looks like Metroid, Portal and Alien had a baby.

Where's the info on the DP remakes and Legends Arceus? I thought for sure they would announce more info for them.

Where's the info on the DP remakes and Legends Arceus? I thought for sure they would announce more info for them.
These as well as others are reasons why I seem to be in the minority who found the Direct to be pretty mediocre.

It didn't feel like an E3 direct.
Yeah it felt like an average Nintendo Direct, but also I wanted there to at least be Mario Kart 9 or a new Kirby game when neither appeared. So I'd call it otherwise really average, but those things stood out to me more too.

New 2D Metroid and Advance Wars reboot are both huge news, and paired with Smash reveal, new BotW2 footage, new WarioWare, and new Mario Party, it's really hard to get mad about this Direct. I'm pretty damn satisfied with what I saw

new WarioWare, new Mario Party (aside from the roster), and the Advance War remake are all games I'm looking forward to. I'd say this direct is actually pretty okay.

You know...you don't have to let the existence of Fire Emblem bother you.

Okay there's a new Nintendo Direct announced tomorrow at 6 pm ET, 3 pm PT. I'm cautiously optimistic for it.

This is the first direct in quite a while where we actually do have stuff to look forward to rn.

Nowadays directs are usually made when theres next to nothing coming soon, like the february direct this year. pretty excited for it since it means no more smash character speculation (hopefully)

Back