Nintendo Direct Thread (Do NOT post here unless one is announced)

F.png

we definitely might get something mind blowing, but i doubt it considering the last one didnt have any big announcements. imma watch it anyway just in case

Anybody seen this new Partner's Showcase?

According to the video's description, it's the last of the showcases for the year.

Thank you for reading.

i honestly expect to get the geno mii costume from smash 4 announced here. i dont think we're getting 3 square enix characters as dlc, so the mii costume is the next best thing.

in terms of when sephiroth comes out, im predicting that its probably gonna be on christmas, a nice present from nintendo and square enix

i honestly expect to get the geno mii costume from smash 4 announced here. i dont think we're getting 3 square enix characters as dlc, so the mii costume is the next best thing.

in terms of when sephiroth comes out, im predicting that its probably gonna be on christmas, a nice present from nintendo and square enix
DAMMIT my prediction was almost right. i just got the date wrong

Given Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's mention, it's possible that a new fighter's going to be announced. Maybe the Zelda anniversary could be mentioned in some form given how its milestone anniversary (35th) is this year.

Thank you for reading.

Most likely Smash will take up a good chunk of the presentation. It's nonetheless quite long so chances are some unrelated items will be announced, though.

smash in never anything more then a trailer, the only time they've gone in depth on a character "during" a presentation is during the september 2019 presentation, where they showcased Banjo in a separate presentation, after the allotted time.

Reactions: zel
Remember when everyone thought regular Directs were dead lol

smash in never anything more then a trailer, the only time they've gone in depth on a character "during" a presentation is during the september 2019 presentation, where they showcased Banjo in a separate presentation, after the allotted time.
Not to mention that was already after Banjo was already announced

Back