I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

i planned to draw something for this month, but i kept forgetting until i said to myself "fuck it" and i went with this

hope i didnt cause you any nightmares....

since its october might as well go with an appropriately spoky pfp that i ........ cropped from a screenshot of an alpharad vid that came out a few week ago
anyway i love dry bones a lot and very much so this is great so far
unknown.png

Changed avatar. You can interpret this as a different form like a Halloween costume or that the police are inherently terrifying and spooky, but either way works for me.

I changed my AV into an Halloween Simpsons themed one.

As THOH XXXI is airing for real today, and Halloween's pretty much over, Changed into another AV that isn't Halloween specific and changed the usertitle to the line that is said before the screenshot.

halloween is over, and so comes a new theme! i havent had a toad theme that isn't my oc for quite some time now, and since im currently in the middle of a blind mario & luigi partners in time playthrough, it just reminds me that toadsworth needs to return. so here i am showing him love.

also, the username "toadsworth" is apparently already taken, so i had to add "noble chap" to my username. wouldve stuck with just "toadsworth" if i could

the spoopy time is over, so I changed. I always like a good game of among us, and I also like to be quite meme-ish with it, so since I always use the green cremate, I just put him here. username will be changed after 2 days, I put a "jojo reference" in my sig because funny

Did another Marioware fan art, this time focusing on Mario taking part as the main character in the "Microgame" instead of Wario, while doing that Wario face. I should probably do more "Mario doing Wario expressions"...

Thank you for reading.

I changed my avatar to a Calvin and Hobbes one. I really like it. Do you?

heyyyy... That's honestly the only theme I could find for Christmas... I was beginning to search for santa mario, but then I for some reason found vault boy in these images and it gave me this idea. Sig looks neat though, right?

Back