I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Remember kids, an apple a day keeps the doctor away!

Oh hey, today is the 11th anniversary of this thread.

Anyway, Shinta is a Wii Sports Resort Mii that I really like and once I get the picture, I have another picture of him I'm going to use as an avatar. This one is a bit of a placeholder.

Oh hey, today is the 11th anniversary of this thread.

Anyway, Shinta is a Wii Sports Resort Mii that I really like and once I get the picture, I have another picture of him I'm going to use as an avatar. This one is a bit of a placeholder.

Here's the new avatar. I went through half an hour of fanagling with my capture card to get this picture so hopefully it looks good.

im not sure why but i find this face that megaman makes in megaman fully charged very amusing so i have it as a sig and avi

i dont know what the hell is wrong with me

was planning to keep the Banjo theme for until he releases, but I felt like I needed to have spore Knight from shovel knight dig as one of my themes.

Was originally going to be Kamek this month, but the name was taken so I couldn't. Good thing though, because to celebrate Super Kirby Clash I'm keeping Healmore around for another month!

EDIT: Changed my avatar to Healmore's new artwork, and my sig to a screen of the SKC trailer depicting each of the roles.

Last edited:
new avi it's Kaio from OK K.O Lets be heroes

god i can't believe the show's over :c

I changed my theme back to my original username.

That avatar is just a drawing of myself I did for the animation course I attended this summer. But like... I have way more beard than that now, since then.

There's a thread in General Discussion for newbies. You could post there to introduce yourself.

I've finally ditched my Toad theme!

For the month of October, I'm a Marshadow!

Avatar is from Pokémon Shuffle, Signature is from Pokémon the movie: I Choose You!

Back