I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

"Santa Claus?"

"Not exactly."

I am Santa Claws
I'm a rebel with a cause
I'll punish you and give you a fright
Have a horrible Christmas night

Your Christmas punishment? My sig is a dabbing Santa Claws gif!

Jumping on the Christmas theme bandwagon! Maybe now I'll finally get some Christmas spirit...

Shoot I changed my name

I'll have to make a new avatar soon

new sig

GOD I LOVE THE DISASTROUS LIFE OF SAIKI KUSUO lowkey mad that netflix ruined the dub, but oh well atleast they have sub

The Rick in my avatar is depicted as such in Kirby 3 if you got 100% and see the credits again. Basically each character are more realistically drawn compared to the regular variant, and the one with Ricky's hands and feet resemble a real hamster's is my favourite. The image is probably filtered, so it's from either an emulated version of the game or a fan touching up the image.

Thank you for reading.

Well I am an assassination classroom character again. Last time I did Karasuma but this time I just went with one of the actual students who are part of this eponymous classroom.

After actually finishing the anime this time, I'm pretty sure I got a pretty nicely formulated opinion on its characters. I like Rinka, she's cute.

I feel in love with a fan's turntable animation of the loved 2D Mario art, so decided to incorporate it in my sig. I miss Ellis and Zuka already though my sig's getting widthy and crowded especially in mobile (not necessarily the mobile layout though as sigs don't seem to display at all), so need to decrease the width.

It's Doraemon carrying a cat resembling him! I must say, a cat that looks like Doraemon is very cute. Plus, it's from the anime series with an artstyle closer to the manga's design, which is a plus in my book. I don't remember how the manga portrayed the cat for this particular story.

Doraemon and Cat.png

Thank you for reading.

Well, I decided to change it to a picture of J.D. Sumner. I was getting bored with my Sheldon Cooper avatar.

100% more pigeons

So nothing big or anything but I just had a FE4 mood lately and I just wanted to change my sig to Sylvia dancing.

Oh, Sylvia... the one character who no matter what I'm doing, she seems to always end up with someone who isn't named Claude. Thank god all the other pairings are working though.

Since the Anything isn't a Big Bang Theory character is winning in my poll in MJ. I've changed my avatar to Douglas MacArthur. Also I have my custom title set to one of his quotes.

Well you hid Pacman's hideous modern face so yeah, I greatly appreciate that.

Back