I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Back to Meowkie again, this art was drawn by my friend who got hit by the NSFW purge, so I deiced to use this one to stick it to those jerk called the Tumblr staff

I've decided to use a new avatar, and this time it's a static one! It would be added into the rotation later.

(Unfortunately, I lost the tumblr link)

Thank you for reading.

Since Christmas is over...

I'm back to regular Izzy. And I added a bunch of avatars over the last time, and they're just adorable as expected.

I already miss Christmas.

And I also miss Bucken Berry. Someone has to honour him since he's not gonna be in NSMBUD. R.I.P. :'(

An old drawing of mine that I decided to make as a theme on here. I'm gonna make a new Sig later, I'll update this accordingly then.

EDIT: New sig! As it says, credit and huge thanks to BLoF for making these at a request on her fanart thread.

Oh my god thanks so much for using them in your sig.

I can't work on anything right now because the days following Christmas has been absolute hell for me.

Рождественский Малыш Луиджи said:
Oh my god thanks so much for using them in your sig.

I can't work on anything right now because the days following Christmas has been absolute hell for me.

Hope things get better! And you're welcome!

In celebration of the BIS remake, my profile is themed around Fawful assets from that game. I had fun colorizing one of the statues to look like a larger, more detailed sprite of Fawful himself. I'll be requesting a name change soon to match.

It's a massive party though it's up only to Mario Party 10.

John Barrowman said:
New Sig, now containing over 44 characters!

Judge Judy, Elsa, and Decidueye - the combination I never I knew I wanted to see.

Taking inspiration from the SEGA Channel man, I have made a Waluigi version of it! He's holding a Switch Pro Controller and a Switch screen, similar to how the guy is holding the TV and a Genesis controller. For context:
winstein said:
420px-SuperMarioParty_Waluigi.png
SegaChannel_logo.png

When I see the SEGA Channel guy, it reminds me or Waluigi's pose in Super Mario Party. It's a coincidence, I'm sure. Now we need somebody to make Waluigi hold a Switch screen and have him hold a controller.

That somebody had to be me then. Full image:
M36Og3RL_o.png

Thank you for reading.

Back