I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

I decided to at least change my avatar to fit more with the Halloween theme. Sorry if it doesn't match with the username, but the other one kinda sucked.

I forgot to mention that I changed my avatar. Oops.

I have added three new avatars, which means you will see 1 out of 28 each time you see me! Here are the new additions:

UQoQvM2K_o.gif

First up is Jon's smooth moves, and this part of the dance is my favourite.

svmhR4ga_o.png

Next up is the return of the smiling Goomba, this time with a little buddy for double the smiles!

L3FXyg8M_o.png

Finally, I added another newspaper comic representation, which I currently only have 3 of until this becomes the fourth. This comic is called "Frazz". I wanted to use the image below, but the text was too small to read as an avatar, so I winded up not using it:
42738356_1084646458362191_6766401888842678272_n.jpg

Thank you for reading.

HONOKA IS DEAD!!!!

So now that one month finally passed after my latest theme, I got a new mythical theme! It's my second rotating avatar and my first ever rotating Sig!

Should explain my whole theme here:
"Blue Heat Haze" is a song from Legend Of Dark Witch, it's that song, except it's pink.
My titles are from Phil Collins song I listen to when I'm angry but can't show it
My avatar is Oslwald The Lucky Rabbit's lovely wife(not girlfriend, wife) Ortensia The Cat, with Felix The Cat fighting the good fight in my sig, it's Mickey Mouse birthday soon, so...

Back to a "things I like crammed into one image" sig, this time with what's probably the hardest GIF I've ever had to export. Well technically the Halloween one also fits the former description but it was just derived from my previous sig.

Also featuring new artwork of my avatar, which is also in, well, my avatar.

But I don't see the Monster beverage in there. :(

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
with what's probably the hardest GIF I've ever had to export.
That GIF is about 86 MB. You are causing people to involuntarily and possibly unknowingly waste their data. Potentially multiple times if they refresh (I've already had it download about four times in the past ten minutes).
If anything I'd recommend making it smaller or getting rid of it.

Hm, I was worried about that. I figured it would stay in the cache after the first time in most cases though. I've ran it through several compressors (as well as bringing it down to 64 colors) and the smallest I can get it is 39 MB. Unless it's possible to embed the smaller gifv format that's the best I can do.

Lakituthequick said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
with what's probably the hardest GIF I've ever had to export.
That GIF is about 86 MB. You are causing people to involuntarily and possibly unknowingly waste their data. Potentially multiple times if they refresh (I've already had it download about four times in the past ten minutes).
If anything I'd recommend making it smaller or getting rid of it.
cant people just turn off sigs/avis on mobile
like theres already a fuckton of data being used if you have them on to begin with
at least thats what i do instead of imposing myself on others themes etc

So the other one was great, but I changed my avatar, cause I wanted to.

It looks funny...

I have altered my lineup of avatars once again, this time removing one avatar, and adding two.

I removed:
j1oLRcUX_b.jpg

And I added these from Super Mario Party:
1kLnWhyc_o.gif
SMYHbNTY_o.gif

If anybody have other clips of dancing characters in that game, please show me some!

Thank you for reading.

Post.

Idk I had to considering I have 12 avatars and one sig about the best girl.

So the twins will kill me for this, but in celebration of Smash's upcoming release, I'm overhauling my theme to my Smash main: the big man himself, WARIO. Sooooo...that's about it.

Here's to Smash!

I will kill you harder for yellow on white background.

Back