I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

I don't know, it's this thing called contrast! Dark on light, light on dark, but never dark on dark or light on light.

*urp*

I made some major festive changes so I guess this fan art is now partially mine. Hic.

Which reminds me...

Even at the risk of seeing imagery that may destroy my eyes, it was worth it to find this avatar again.

I'm either the most courageous man on Earth or the most inconsiderate one.

You should save the image and reupload it (not in Deviantart) for easier and more pleasant referral in the future.

I have a new custom title. White Lightning is always in style. Now if I could have Flora from Fates with a Santa hat for my sig to replace one of my George Jones pics. And no, I haven't fixed up the PC yet, so I can't do it on my mobile device. That is what I use for my internet activities until I get the ten year old old PC fixed. So send in a URL when it is done.

I'm Rozhdestventing things up

TG just joined the Xmas train.

Also, avatar is made by Koops (sorry because it's blurry)

If there were a way to upload it better, I would've.

There probably is, but then again, I'm me.

Yes, I went with bad Christmas puns as my holiday theme. No, I don't know why I decided to do this.

And yes, for better or worse, there are more puns than what I have now on the way.

I prepared for winter. Wearing winter gear and have the Ice copy ability from Kirby in my watch. Firing an icy blast of cold air from it. But "Snow J" rolls off the tongue better imo.

Here's my new sig. I have Maria Renard and Roll from Castlevania and Mega Man respectively. I also have Ashley Ash Satoko (crossed dressed Ash) in it.

zZCr1zw.png

I have removed the Mario and Waluigi dancing avatars because I am concerned that putting them in avatars will process too much data. Instead, the dancing characters are moved to the signature, and while I am at it, I added 8 more characters! Here they are:

VPLbF6JC_o.gif
kpuh5Qp7_o.gif
tx37IpsN_o.gif
3bSeedX5_o.gif

cfLXOI59_o.gif
KlMA8mg2_o.gif
mdbJGC3c_o.gif
FYMGKVxE_o.gif

Some notes:
1) Donkey Kong was taken in a smaller resolution because he is the widest character so far, which makes taking a square GIF quite large. This is why the space he's standing looks smaller.
2) Koopa Troopa has half the frame rate because I took a longer version of his animation.
3) Doing Rosalina is the prime reason I decided to put everybody on the signature.
4) The sig's rotation stretches everything to a fixed resolution, so most of them will be stretched since they are smaller than 144 pixels.

I will do more, but not everybody will get the treatment.

Thank you for reading.

Just an image that has been posted in the "Mario pictures" thread that I thought would be a good avatar.

Back