Real-Life Photos

God, I miss you so much, LGM.

I gotta admit, you look pretty similar to how I imagined you. (I'm not the only one who does that, right? Imagines what everyone else looks like?)

I gotta admit, you look pretty similar to how I imagined you. (I'm not the only one who does that, right? Imagines what everyone else looks like?)

Now you can imagine how I look like now that you saw her.

You have shorter hair, right?

Yeah I do. Which is strange because typically, LGM's the one with the shorter hair, not me. I wonder if LGM will get her hair cut any time soon...

You're living apart now?

Yep, we are. She moved out on the 11th. Despite almost three weeks later, I still feel a large void where she used to be and I still get dreams about seeing her again; just got one of those last night. At the very least, she still voice chats with me over Discord, so that's a bit comforting.

Yeah I do. Which is strange because typically, LGM's the one with the shorter hair, not me. I wonder if LGM will get her hair cut any time soon...
I mean the pandemic played its part into my hair growing back. I had it super short probably one and a half years ago?

You're living apart now?
Yeah since like two weeks now. It's hard.

I gave into my temptations yesterday and ordered these from my local Walmart.

IMG_20200812_203414713.jpg

They're not perfect, but they're pretty fun little engines (and helicopter and construction vehicle). My only real regret with buying them is now I am really, really, really wanting to buy some of the sets so I can rig together a layout for me to put them on and I just plain do not have room for that right now.

Maybe if we get rid of the extra bed in my bedroom later this year I can get a table set up in there for a layout and just general 'toy and figure photography' purposes.

Is that how they look now? I still have my older sets with magnets. Good times, I still like seeing them when we shuffle the garage around. Hoping to let my kids play with them one day.

Also, got a beard trimmer. I can finally see my face again.

Me when shave.jpg

Oh yeah, I hope to buy a white jacket soon and make it into an actual jacket that looks like the one in my OG profile pic. If my parents are OK with it, I'll probably put a pic of me with it on here.

I guess I'll show off a new shirt I had printed with my own artwork on it (you might remember this design from my art thread)

X84fZH4.jpg

I'm wearing a hat because tbh I need another haircut soon.
1. That's awesome.
2. How much effort/cost did you put into that? And,
3. Where can I buy this? Seriously. (I REALLY want a good M&L shirt for some reason, preferably with Fawful or Dreambert on it, and I think this would be it. Would definitely pay about 20-30 bucks for that.)

All I saw at first were "$70" and "latte".

Back