The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

I never announced when I was new. Must of been shy at the time. But here goes a two year late introduction.

I am White Lightning.

Skin colour: White

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: Brown

Favourite game: World Conqueror III

Favourite movie: Jaws

Favourite book: The Bible
*Reads "Favorite Book: The Bible."*
Me: Amen!

Hi, I'm Goombuigi. I like everything Mario-related, and I'm a big fan of Luigi. I've used the wiki since 2016, so now I decided to finally join the Boards.

Welcome to the boards! You won't regret being here!

and I'm a big fan of Luigi

Oh? A new challenger, I see. I bet you can't even touch the level of love for Luigi I have!

Ahem...

Welcome to the Boards! I'm The Crazy Mr. L Fangirl aka Jazzi~ I participate in roleplays and have a Luigi shrine on here lel. Also post things on my profile that I find funny and such~ Hope you enjoy your time here and get to know everyone!

Ayy, I may be a huge fan of The Legend of Zelda, but the Super Mario franchise is another video game series that I really enjoy! My favorite Mario games are Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, and Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2! 😁
Hi😁! I too like Zelda. But I've played only SS,TP,LCBT and some parts of BotW, MC
My first and favourite game is SS.
I'm from Zelda Dungeon forums

New members, feel free to add a reply to this thread introducing yourself. Tell us a little about you, your favorite Mario stuff, whatever you'd like!

Hi my name is Michael I've been a Mario fan ever since I was a baby and still love the franchise till this day,

I'm really hyped for Paper Mario The Origami King I pre order the game and plan on doing video on it

I really hope I can be apart of this community and make some good friends on here

I've also been collecting Mario Figures that I can maybe share with you all

also I'm 20 gonna be 21 on the 22nd thank you for reading ^-^

Hi my name is Michael I've been a Mario fan ever since I was a baby and still love the franchise till this day,

I'm really hyped for Paper Mario The Origami King I pre order the game and plan on doing video on it

I really hope I can be apart of this community and make some good friends on here

I've also been collecting Mario Figures that I can maybe share with you all

also I'm 20 gonna be 21 on the 22nd thank you for reading ^-^
Welcome to your doom, mwa ha ha haaaaaa!!! the Boards.

Ayy, I may be a huge fan of The Legend of Zelda, but the Super Mario franchise is another video game series that I really enjoy! My favorite Mario games are Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, and Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2! 😁

Super Mario World is my favorite 2D Mario game and Super Mario 64 is one of my top 3 favorite 3D Mario games

Hi! I'm Daisy!

Nah, but seriously, wassup?! I've been playing mario since NSMBWii and, although i have taken a bit of a breakfrom gaming, my love for the franchise has never died! I don't have a switch (yet) so I mostly play Smash 4, Xenoblade X, and SMRPG.

Back