Good wishes aren't always good wishes

granted, it can't send anymore

I wish I had the motivation to draw more

Granted, you're motivated to draw more because someone's forcing you to at gunpoint, and when they don't like their drawing they kill you

I wish I could time travel back 3 years

(I can't reply, you didn't list a wish)

I wish to be the best person at baking food alive

Granted, that random good wish is finding 1 cent in the floor

I wish the next person to post doesnt get any bad wish

Granted, you have a hamburger, but the cheese is spoiled, the meat is from rat, and the vegetables are also spoiled
I wish I had Mega Man 11

wow you're the one who made the wish of the next person having a good wish but you're the one having to ruin it

Granted, I have the game myself it's really fun and you'll never have it so screw urself just kidding lol. Granted, you realize you don't have a switch anymore

I wish fora better computer

Granted, Fora is a small business loan company that loans you an almost as bad computer and then kills you for not giving it back

I wish I could change my hair color constantly to whatever I want at the time

granted, you scare everyone with your hair powers and everyone runs away when you do it

I wish the Star Wars sequel trilogy was better written.

Granted, it's a bunch of these, which isnt very painful
1606459479573.png

I wish I didnt have to be legal to drive a car (pretty much sure i can easily learn to drive a car now)

Granted, you actually don't know how to drive a car and you crash a lot until your car gets destroyed.

I wish I finally get origami king and find out that it's good

Granted, they're reduced to a small detail in the overall game.

I wish FF9 was a shitty game.

Granted, I hate doing this, poor you chaos stops for 2 minutes and then comes back
I wish there was more save files in Mega Man 11 I bought it

Lucky you, I can't buy anything at this time due to economical crises in my country :(
Granted, there are so many save file that the game starts lagging at all times

I wish econimcal crises stopped in my country

Back