Good wishes aren't always good wishes

granted, it's 1% better

I wish a new Wario Land game would come out on the Switch.

Granted, but it's the hardest video game ever made and it's impossible to even beat the tutorial.

I wish Nintendo would make a new Mario cartoon that's more faithful to the games than the DIC cartoons.

Granted, but all the unique characters have been replaced with generic enemies or Toads and the battle system has been overhauled to make it unnecessarily complicated and frustrating. Wait a minute, that's just Sticker Star and Color Splash, isn't it...

I wish that the Mario developers cared more about having canon between games.

Granted, but it's bad.
I wish I was better at Mega Man 11.

granted, but no one knows what nesoberis means.
I wish Hasbro would just directly dub Ryusoulger instead of adding any new footage.

Granted, that means only three wishes in old genie fashion, meaning this thread should only be like, three posts.

I wish for nintendo to unblock the gilvasunner vids they blocked

Granted, just you wait until 2022....

I wish youtube would stop age restricting videos that shouldnt be age restricted

wait noone replied to me lol
granted, its at the cost of the battery power, meaning you have to charge it all the time

i wish school didnt get in the way of most crap in my life

Granted, the Great Mighty Poo keeps throwing his shit at you and the only time he stops is to let you go to school. Since school is done he now throws his crap at you 24/7 never stopping ever, and since you wished for videos not to be age restricted YouTube doesn't restrict a video someone takes of him literally shitting on you so it goes viral and all people ever associate with you is the person with crap on their head and body

I wish my parents would stop throwing away my video game consoles for no reason

Granted, your parents come up with reasons to throw away your video game consoles instead.
DoN't YoU gO tHeRe

Granted, everyone starts battling it out over the better tasting food that's healthy causing more economic sanctions and war leading to WW3

I wish I had the most perfect iPad ever

Last edited:
Back