My Suggestions for SSB4

Thanks for your SM, (Villain 11, will not going to hit the pikmin series for a long time, I'm going by series.) now onto the next topic.

Series: Mario

Daisy: Unlockable
She will make a good character for the next Super Smash Bros. game, but I can’t think of a standard special for her. Make her faster, slightly stronger (standard and special attacks), and slightly heavier then Peach. Daisy’s battle entrance can be her “blooming” out of a daisy flower, hence her name. I have an idea for one of Daisy’s alternate color dresses; her alternate color (most likely her red alternate color) can make her look like Peach (since pink is a lighter shade of red). Daisy should have alternate outfits like Wario but she has six outfits, her first outfit is her dress, the second one is in her athletic outfit (since she is lately seen wearing her athletic outfit more often), her biker suit, her Super Mario Strikers outfit, her Mario Strikers Charged outfit, and finally her ice skating outfit, this is a little out there but probably if she enters a stage with icy floors, ice skating blades can come out of her boots (if she is wearing the ice skating outfit) and when she is not on an icy floor her ice skating blades disappear from her boots, this just makes her walk on ice easier with less chances if slipping and she goes faster. Her side smash attack can probably be ramming her head into opponents like what she does in the striker series; she can also give spike damage to her opponents because of her crown.

Daisy’s Side Special: Daisy Bomber
It will be exactly like Peach Bomber except when she hits an opponent, instead of hearts, daisies will appear instead. It’s also slightly stronger and faster then Peach Bomber and it goes slightly farther.

Daisy’s Down Special: Daisy Bomb
It will be similar to Yoshi Bomb but hers does more damage and has more throwback, and when the move is executed, it is done slightly slower, compared to Yoshi Bomb. Also the animation is different from Yoshi’s, instead of her slamming her butt to the ground, she slams her feet to the ground. Probably the animation can look similar to Peach’s ground pound in Super Paper Mario when she uses Thudely.

Daisy’s Up Special: Daisy Parasol
This attack works like Peach Parasol but it goes on an upward direction when used and is as powerful as Luigi’s Super Jump Punch. This is how it works, if Daisy uses this move and it hit someone it does 3% damage but if it is done to an opponent at point blank range it will do about 30% of damage. On a side note Daisy’s parasol besides being colored orange and yellow it also has a daisy flower design on it.

Daisy’s Final Smash: Crystal Smash!
This is based off Daisy’s super ability from Mario Strikers Charged. This final smash can only be performed on the ground, but if she is in the air she will quickly go down to the ground damaging opponents from going down and from the crystals coming up, so the player have to be careful not to activate the Final Smash while being over a pit or an abyss. So this is what is going to happen, Daisy will all sudden change into her outfit from Mario Strikers Charged (if she is not wearing it) and then she will jump up (if on the ground) and go down and pound the ground with her fist then the crystals will come out and damage opponents on the ground and on the air depending how low they are.

Though these moves sound lame and generic, still discuss.

That's fine if your a fan of clones. As unless some of her A moves are based on the moves in the Spin-Offs she isn't going to be a popular choice. If you truly want to portray Daisy as not a clone you'd have to say goodbye to the dress and have her athletic suit as the default costume it may not have her where she is iconically known but at least it would at the most lessen the fingers pointing "CLONE!!!!!"

Daisy has about the same chance as Waluigi being playable in an SSB game. Saying that it's not a good chance is an understatement. But we're here not to flame/put down your choices but to think on how they'd be implemented. So this is all "If Daisy was playable"

I think I'll stick around a little more for this thread, I've always digged Smash Talk since I joined the internet. Bunch of experience for discussions. If it wasn't for Brawl I would have never joined Mariowiki/Userpedia/etc.

That what I think also when I read this, most of the moves sound lame and generic - like I said - ,there's only tiny bits of originality in a few of them, but scattered

Nunnally vi Britannia said:
Thanks for your SM, (Villain 11, will not going to hit the pikmin series for a long time, I'm going by series.) now onto the next topic.

She will make a good character for the next Super Smash Bros. game, but I can’t think of a standard special for her. Make her faster, slightly stronger (standard and special attacks), and slightly heavier then Peach. Daisy’s battle entrance can be her “blooming” out of a daisy flower, hence her name. I have an idea for one of Daisy’s alternate color dresses; her alternate color (most likely her red alternate color) can make her look like Peach (since pink is a lighter shade of red). Daisy should have alternate outfits like Wario but she has six outfits, her first outfit is her dress, the second one is in her athletic outfit (since she is lately seen wearing her athletic outfit more often), her biker suit, her Super Mario Strikers outfit, her Mario Strikers Charged outfit, and finally her ice skating outfit, this is a little out there but probably if she enters a stage with icy floors, ice skating blades can come out of her boots (if she is wearing the ice skating outfit) and when she is not on an icy floor her ice skating blades disappear from her boots, this just makes her walk on ice easier with less chances if slipping and she goes faster. Her side smash attack can probably be ramming her head into opponents like what she does in the striker series; she can also give spike damage to her opponents because of her crown.

It will be exactly like Peach Bomber except when she hits an opponent, instead of hearts, daisies will appear instead. It’s also slightly stronger and faster then Peach Bomber and it goes slightly farther.

It will be similar to Yoshi Bomb but hers does more damage and has more throwback, and when the move is executed, it is done slightly slower, compared to Yoshi Bomb. Also the animation is different from Yoshi’s, instead of her slamming her butt to the ground, she slams her feet to the ground. Probably the animation can look similar to Peach’s ground pound in Super Paper Mario when she uses Thudely.

This attack works like Peach Parasol but it goes on an upward direction when used and is as powerful as Luigi’s Super Jump Punch. This is how it works, if Daisy uses this move and it hit someone it does 3% damage but if it is done to an opponent at point blank range it will do about 30% of damage. On a side note Daisy’s parasol besides being colored orange and yellow it also has a daisy flower design on it.

This is based off Daisy’s super ability from Mario Strikers Charged. This final smash can only be performed on the ground, but if she is in the air she will quickly go down to the ground damaging opponents from going down and from the crystals coming up, so the player have to be careful not to activate the Final Smash while being over a pit or an abyss. So this is what is going to happen, Daisy will all sudden change into her outfit from Mario Strikers Charged (if she is not wearing it) and then she will jump up (if on the ground) and go down and pound the ground with her fist then the crystals will come out and damage opponents on the ground and on the air depending how low they are.

I give a no to, Daisy. She would just be to similar to peach.

drseaweed said:

So is Luigi to Mario. Yet they gave him a different moveset

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
drseaweed said:

So is Luigi to Mario. Yet they gave him a different moveset
Just slightly altered that is not original

First off, Ronald_Reagan, I never said that Paper Mario wouldn't have a moveset, I just hate clones that are the same character in a different form. Toon Link, Young Link, the babies etc. Just wanted to get that point acrosss.

Second, Nunally vi Britannia Olimar and Jigglypuff should definently be in the next game. Sonic, whatever, but Jigglypuff is an orignial and Olimar has Pikmin 3 coming out and deserves to be in. Just because you suck with a charcter doesn't mean they are not worthy of being in. I stink with Bowser, Ganondorf, Ness, and Lucas, but they should be in the game.

First of all Villain 11 I never said I didn't want Olimar and Jigglypuff, Olimar is powerful and Jigglypuff is actually a powerhouse when you can master the air attacks. And second of all Villain 11, STAY ON THE FUCKIN TOPIC!!

I'm not going to ask this time, I'm going to the next topic. Daisy overall, her moves are rather lame and generic and she is basically a clone, but I'm sticking to that idea still.

Bowser: Default
I have an idea for a new side special. I'm not saying that Bowser’s side special is not good it’s actually a good side special just to make that clear. I also think that his side smash attack should be changed; instead of Bowser hurling his body on front of him, he should do a Dark Spin (from Super Mario Galaxy) instead, for his side smash attack. Probably one of Bowser's alternate colors can make him look like Dark Bowser.

Bowser’s Side Special: Shell Roll
You know how in Super Mario Galaxy in the last Bowser battle on the second and third planet Bowser does a move that sort of looks like two Bowser shells clamped together and Bowser has the ability to roll in it similar to Yoshi’s Egg Roll? Well that should most likely be his new side special, it can probably work similar to Yoshi’s Egg Roll the only differences is that Shell Roll has more power, a farther reach then Egg Roll, faster, and has more traction then Egg Roll, so it can be used on icy floors without being vulnerable when trying to turn a different direction, also if used in midair, it will do a slight hop forward and will not leave Bowser in his helpless animation when he cancel the move in midair.

Alright, now it's time to discuss, if you have a better idea for a new name for Shell Roll then say it.

I always thought of Daisy as lighter and faster than Peach.
In order of heaviness:
Rosalina
Peach
Daisy

And Daisy doesn't have a parosal. Why would that be her recovery move?

It should be like a daisy grows and her and propels her up like Sonic's spring.

And lastly, if her moves are just a better version than Peach's no one would pick Peach.

Thanks for the comment but we're no longer on that topic, we're now on Bowser

that Shell Roll has more power, a farther reach then Egg Roll, faster, and has more traction then Egg Roll, so it can be used on icy floors without being vulnerable when trying to turn a different direction, also if used in midair, it will do a slight hop forward and will not leave Bowser in his helpless animation when he cancel the move in midair.
It sounds too broken of a move to be honest. Maybe being slower than Yoshi's Egg Roll will make it better.

Dark Samus said:
that Shell Roll has more power, a farther reach then Egg Roll, faster, and has more traction then Egg Roll, so it can be used on icy floors without being vulnerable when trying to turn a different direction, also if used in midair, it will do a slight hop forward and will not leave Bowser in his helpless animation when he cancel the move in midair.
It sounds too broken of a move to be honest. Maybe being slower than Yoshi's Egg Roll will make it better.
That's true, if Shell Roll is slower it makes it look more rigid and sturdy, and that means more power, I'm going to change that right now!

Villain11 said:
Thanks for the comment but we're no longer on that topic, we're now on Bowser
Yet you don't respond to it because I am making sense of what you say.
I got to take your saying into consideration. That is right of what you say, I'm going to tweak that also.

Next character it is and stay on topic.

Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario: Unlockable
I think it will look better if Bowser Jr. is wearing both his Shadow Mario mask and his painted fang mask on his chest, on different colors. Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario is one of the few characters in this list that I made two Final Smashes for each different form. Bowser Jr. and Shadow Mario should carry around the magic paintbrush to attack opponents with, but when the player is Shadow Mario the paintbrush will look watery like it did in Super Mario Sunshine and when the player is Bowser Jr. the paintbrush will be normal. I’m not sure how Bowser Jr.’s/Shadow Mario’s battle entrance should look like.

Bowser Jr.’s/Shadow Mario’s down special: Change
It will be exactly like Zelda’s/Sheik’s down special Transform but it will look different, when Bowser Jr. is turning into Shadow Mario he will put his mask over his nose area and his skin will turn watery and blue just like it did in Super Mario Sunshine and the mask will disappear, if Shadow Mario is turning into Bowser Jr. the mask will appear somewhere around Shadow Mario’s nose area then he will pull it down to his chest area then his skin and his form turns back to Bowser Jr.

Shadow Mario’s Up Special: Spin Jump
This recovery move works a lot like Toon Link’s Spin Attack but Shadow Mario’s has higher recovery and a longer reach, the attack will also throw different types of goops at random directions and if it lands on an opponent the paint will make the opponents damage rise slowly, the opponent can get rid of the paint by shaking it off or by jumping into water. If the goop lands on the ground and if any opponents step on it there damage percentage will slowly rise also and they’re more likely to slip when over the goop, and if they stand on it for too long they will sink into the floor and there damage will rise slightly faster, they can only get out if the goop wares off or they manage to shake it loose. This attack can also charge and spin on the ground like Toon Link’s Spin Attack and it will throw goop also.

Bowser Jr.’s Final Smash: Sonic Roar!
This ability is based from Bowser Jr.’s super ability from Mario Strikers Charged. When the player presses the special button Bowser Jr. will do the Sonic Roar! on front of him damaging anybody on front of him all the way to the stages boundary line and if the opponent gets hit they will shrink. The player can direct Sonic Roar! a little upwards or downwards by tilting the control stick up or down. The farther Sonic Roar goes the wider it will be and less damage is given to the opponents and they will stay small for a shorter time. The closer the opponent is to Bowser Jr. when he does the Final Smash the more damage is given to the opponent and the opponent will stay small for a longer time. The down side to this Final Smash is that the opponents will not get thrown at all; they will just be pushed backwards a little. But if the opponent is directly on front of Bowser Jr. when he does the Final Smash the opponent will be violently thrown at a moderate or long distance.

Shadow Mario’s Final Smash: Goop Infestation
Here is my idea, Shadow Mario will do a spin and release a ton of any of the goop from his magic paintbrush that is seen in Super Mario Sunshine all over the place and anybody who steps on it their damage will rise fast and the players will often slip on the goop, (The Shadow Mario who use the final smash will not slip on the goop.) if the player stands too long on the goop they will get trapped in it and there damage will rise faster. If the goop lands on top of the opponents the goop will stick to them and there damage will rise fast unless they shake it off, but it is harder to shake off the goop, compared to the goop from Shadow Mario’s Spin Jump. (It will be a good idea to make a down aerial attack that force players to the ground for Shadow Mario to make the final smash more effective just like Wolf’s and Falco’s Dair Spike.) Each different type of goop will do a different effect on the opponents and will cause there damage to rise faster at a certain rate.

I know this one is a little confusing because of the two characters but just try to understand. Do you think these moves are original? Now discuss...

Well in general, Bowser Jr. isn't a fairly popular vote.

And I was around Smashboards for years so I've seen my fair share of Bowser Jr. Movesets. If he were to be popular enough, I would guess much of his moveset would be based around his paintbrush (Only in Shadow Mario form) and Bowser Jr. to be like him to Bowser as was Pichu to Pikachu in Melee. He'd have much weaker version attacks of Bowser but he'd be faster in movement of both the attacks and his speed. He of course would not be as strong, because the only serious thing he's done without the help of an airship, robot, or some Vehicle is Sunshine (Where even then he had Mecha Bowser and the Works).

So yeah Bowser Jr IMO would be: Weaker but faster then Bowser, His Shadow Mario form would be slightly faster then Mario, and using the different Types of goop would provide a moveset good enough for a Smash Bros. game

It still however wouldn't be very popular, though.

Change the Final Smash to Mecha Bowser or some kind of Airship Raid and we're good to go.

Of ye both are good idearrs but how thar' work?

Yar Mecha Bowser appearr in eitharr side of the deck (stage) and begins to breath yeer fire and fire its cannons of y'arr bullet bills. Mecha Bowser yeer fall apart and when Mecha Bowser meets its world's end then yeer erupt in an explosion of shiver me timbers.

So y'arr real question is how thar' Airship Armada works?

Kind of like the Andross Assist Trophy, except it shoots Bullet Bills instead of tiles, and it wouldn't last as long.

Back