My Suggestions for SSB4

I still want there to be final smashs. But my idea would be that the smash balls turn the character into there 8-bit form. Mario would turn into Mario from Super Mario Bros, Link Would turn into his 8-bit form. Etc. When they turned 8-bit they would be extremly powerful.

drseaweed said:
I still want there to be final smashs. But my idea would be that the smash balls turn the character into there 8-bit form. Mario would turn into Mario from Super Mario Bros, Link Would turn into his 8-bit form. Etc. When they turned 8-bit they would be extremly powerful.
That's a stupid idea, most of the characters should stick with there original final smashes from SSBB

C.C. said:
drseaweed said:
That's a stupid idea, most of the characters should stick with there original final smashes from SSBB

Care to explain why it's stupid. I thought it was original. And if they all had the same final smashes then it would be the exact same as Brawl.

drseaweed said:
C.C. said:
drseaweed said:

Care to explain why it's stupid. I thought it was original. And if they all had the same final smashes then it would be the exact same as Brawl.
Well yeah, it's original for them to turn into there 8-bit versions of themselves but it it would be rather boring for everyone to have the same attack for a final smash and all that won't fit into the theme of SSB

Exactly, it won't make sense.

So who's ready to go to the next topic?

That's off topic and now I'm off to the next topic, the first character! Oh yeah one more thing, if I don't mention any of the characters' special attacks then that means I think it is good the way it is.

Series: Mario

Mario/Dr. Mario: (Default)
Their weight and speed are the same, and they both do a star spin for their down smash attack. Dr. Mario's Super Jump Punch sound effect will be the frog coins rather then regular coins

Mario's/Dr. Mario's Down Special: Spin Jump
He will do a Spin Jump (Super Mario World version with sound effect) and then he change forms (clothes). It will be quicker then Zelda’s/Sheik’s transform move.

Mario's Final Smash: Mario Finale
It's about the same but it covers more length and the camera shakes a little more violent to confuse opponents.

Dr. Mario's Final Smash: Medical Attention (or Dr.'s Orders)
Dr. Mario’s final smash will be similar King Dedede’s final smash. This is what is going to happen; Dr. Mario pulls out a test tube from his coat and he smashes it on the ground then viruses from the original Dr. Mario game will bounce around the stage like the Gordos from King Dedede’s final smash but the viruses will not jump into the stages boundary lines. Each of the three viruses will make a different effect on the opponents; the blue virus will do ice damage, the red virus will do fire damage, and the yellow virus will do electric damage (I was originally going to call this final smash “Virus Pandemic” but it could be offensive to some people.). Like Waddle Dee Army there should be a song playing when this final smash is active like probably a remix (or not) of one of the Dr. Mario video game music, but the difference between his final smash and Waddle Dee Army is Dr. Mario can move around the stage while the final smash is active instead of being stationary in one place.

Alright now discuss about this topic only, like if you like it or not (if you don't please tell me why) and if you like the moves' names (if you have a better idea for the names then tell me) or something like that

Oh yeah there's a section on almost every character's name called "Adventure Mode" which I say what is that character's part in the story mode

My bad, I hardly ever come here.

Dr. Mario/Mario transformation? Cool. And I like the idea of Dr.'s Orders.

Dang, you have that many replies? I'm just lucky to get 2 pages.

Anyways we'll just have to wait for someone else to respond

I really like it. I always thought Dr. Mario should be a character, but was too minor for his own slot. This works him in perfectly.

No to Dr. Mario. He was a minor character. Paper Mario would be a cool playable character.

drseaweed said:
No to Dr. Mario. He was a minor character. Paper Mario would be a cool playable character.
That's even more minor than Dr. Mario. Paper Mario is Mario in a different art style.

Super WaluigiWare said:
drseaweed said:
That's even more minor than Dr. Mario. Paper Mario is Mario in a different art style.

Toon Link was Link in a diffrent art style, but nobody complained about him. Paper Mario would be cool, Dr. Mario was a waste of space in my opinion. He was way to minor.

drseaweed said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
drseaweed said:
Toon Link was Link in a diffrent art style, but nobody complained about him. Paper Mario would be cool, Dr. Mario was a waste of space in my opinion. He was way to minor.
Yeah, but when you consider the Zelda timelines, Toon Link was a different character from the regular Link. Paper Mario is the same character.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Villain11 said:
I really like it. I always thought Dr. Mario should be a character, but was too minor for his own slot. This works him in perfectly.
What about in Melee?
I thought he was too minor, and obviously he was because he wasn't in Brawl.
drseaweed said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
drseaweed said:

I complained about Toon Link. Paper Mario is just plain stupid though.

drseaweed said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
drseaweed said:
I complained about Toon Link. Paper Mario is just plain stupid though.
Exactly, and what moves will he have? The same "paper generic" moves, I think not!

Another reason why I decided for :mario: to alternate between himself and :drmario: is because Mario Tornado was too random of a move, it has no origin, I like to make each character special move to have as much original specials as I can and also F.L.U.D.D. was a stupid, weak, useless special

It was just a suggestion. You don't all have to attack me for it.

Back