My Suggestions for SSB4

Anser said:
I'd like as newcomers:

-Krystal (Star Fox) More females.
-Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong) More females.
-King K. Rool (Donkey Kong) More villains.
-Paper Mario (Super Mario Bros.) I think it would be cool because he has the tools to be a very unique character.
-Claus/Masked Man (Earthbound) More Earthbound presence, and another Zelda/Sheik styled character.
-Black Shadow (F-Zero) More F-Zero presence and more villains. Also, remember that he was the one supposed to be playable instead of Ganondorf in Melee, hence why Ganondorf is next to Captain Falcon in the character selection screen (this is not a theory made by me, it was revealed by someone from the staff of that game).
-Mewtwo (Pokémon) Because he was way cooler than Lucario. I'd like him to return with a new moveset, though.
-Roy (Fire Emblem) Because he was a cool character and didn't deserve to be cut. Like Mewtwo, I'd like him to return with a new moveset.
1. YES, I've been saying this for a while. She would also not be a Fox clone.
2. I also agree with this.
3. Definitely, the more villains the merrier. He could even wear his other personas as costumes like Wario.
4. Now I love Paper Mario, but I don't see him getting a spot in. MAYBE, an Assist Trophy, but not a full character. Despite him being lovable, Paper Mario is still a "spin-off" and not that major to Mario, in Nintendo's eyes at least. Besides, I think there should be entirely new characters instead.
5. YES, YES, YES!!!
6. WE NEED SOME MORE OF DAT F-ZERO! Especially more villains as well.
7. Mewtwo does not need a new move-set, it was completely original in the first place. But that's just me. I would definitely like him to return, in place of Jigglypuff preferably. But if he can't do that, than I can't see him having high chances getting in due to Pokemon already having the most characters for their series.
8. Exactly what you said.

In general, pretty good list. Great job!

Back