My Suggestions for SSB4

Exactly

I need more then 3 or 4 guys giving their opinion, I need more users sharing their opinion I need to WIN!!

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Nunnally vi Britannia said:
Series: Mario

Luigi: (Unlockable)
I keep hearing some people want Luigi's final smash to be Mr. L, if you ask me I’m ok with this idea. Probably both of these Final Smashes can be his Final Smash but one of them is randomly chosen for Luigi, or they keep switching in a pattern, or they can be combined. If Mr. L is chosen maybe Mr. L's theme song from Super Paper Mario can be playing while in Final Smash form. Mr. L can probably be similar to Wario-Man, but without the flying and if he uses Super Jump Punch even without being in point blank range of his opponents he will still inflict high damage to his opponents. Also I think Luigi should do a Star Spin for his down smash attack. Maybe you can replace his side taunt with a new one; his new one could be him in his jittering, scared animation holding a flashlight and pointing it at the screen swaying it left to right while he is looking right to left, probably it could have a special affect like his down special. Probably it could cause a slight glare to the screen making it hard to see the other fighters, or probably not.

Luigi’s Side Special: Thunderhand
This attack is a charging type; it has similar properties to those of the Green Missile. Luigi will hold a ball of lightning in his hands and start charging it, when it is fully charged or not the player can move around while holding the charge (just like Lucario’s Aura Sphere) and release it whenever. When Luigi releases it he will say “THUNDER!” like he does in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. When Luigi releases it there will be three outcomes, the first one is it hits an opponent and gives them damage and throwback, that’s it, the second one is it can go through multiple targets like Lucas’s PK Thunder, the final one is that every one out of ten chance when the Thunderhand is released fully charged or not it will overpower itself and become faster and go farther, then it either give a lot of damage to multiple opponents and explode at the end or it will give a lot of damage to one opponent and explode in contact, sort of similar to Green Missile. Just like Lucario’s Aura Sphere, if any opponent touches the ball of thunder while Luigi is charging it, they will receive multiple damages. When Thunderhand overpowers itself it will sometimes backfire and give damage to Luigi.

Luigi’s Down Special: Poltergust 3000
Luigi will pull out the Poltergust 3000 and start charging it; after charging it there are four possible outcomes when Luigi does the down special again. The first one is the vacuum suck; this will have the same effect as King Dedede’s Inhale but stronger and with a longer range, but if he gets an opponent there are two choices, one throw the opponent that does more damage then Luigi’s regular throws, two keep hitting them, but Luigi hits his opponent with the head of the vacuum hose that does more damage, or he can combine both, the vacuum suck can also suck in an item but the item will not be destroyed instead Luigi will grab it, the second one is fire, this attack has the same effect as a fire flower, the third one is ice, this attack has the same effect as the Ice Climbers’ Blizzard, the fourth one is water, this one will shoot a single jet of water that does damage to one of his opponents. One of these four attacks will come out at random, so this attack is a gamble to use, just like Judge. When Luigi release any of these attacks he can move left or right and even jump but he can’t change direction. He can also tilt the head of the vacuum hose up or down.

Now discuss!

I actually love your ideas, because they are pretty innovative and it makes Luigi "luigified" even more!

I don't like Luigi's Final Smash in Brawl TBH. It's not "luigish". It's a little eerie, actually, even though it is innovative. I like your idea better.
Mr.L was only a paper mario character, if he was in SSB4 he would have to be redesigned. So i'm against Mr. L. Plus he was only in one game.

Villain11 said:
Olimar is cool, I want him back.
Stay on topic Villain 11, Olimar will come when he comes.

And drseaweed, Mr. L is more original and "Luigified" then Negative Zone despite appearing in one game.

Now I changed my mind, I think Luigi's final smash should be Mr. L

Villain11 said:
I am on topic. That is one of my suggestions.
I think this topic is about NvB's suggestions, and we're giving comments about the suggestions and giving our own ideas THAT ARE WITHIN THE FIELD OF DISCUSSION.

Exactly what he said.

Anyway, overall the comments on :luigi: is a good idea and summarized as "more orginal and "Luigified"", so are you ready to go to the next topic?

Super WaluigiWare said:
Villain11 said:
I am on topic. That is one of my suggestions.
I think this topic is about NvB's suggestions, and we're giving comments about the suggestions and giving our own ideas THAT ARE WITHIN THE FIELD OF DISCUSSION.
Well then!

Nunnally vi Britannia said:
Exactly what he said.

Anyway, overall the comments on :luigi: is a good idea and summarized as "more orginal and "Luigified"", so are you ready to go to the next topic?

Do you want to hear about :peach:. Just one thing changed, but you gotta hear it, it is awesome. So you want to hear the next topic?

Series: Mario

Peach: (Default)
Not much is changed of her except her final smash.

Peach’s Final Smash: Peach Beam
This is base upon the upgraded version of the Star Beam from Paper Mario. Anybody near her at both sides of her will be paralyzed unless they manage to shake loss. Peach will put her hands together (While this is happening none of the opponents can give her damage.) and close her eyes and look down then she opens her eyes and look up, then a really, really wide pinkish beam will come down from the sky surrounding Peach. Anybody who touches the beam will receive a continuous stream of damage and will most likely be KO’d. The beam will stay there for a few seconds, when the beam is about to stop it will release these sparkles (just like what it did in Paper Mario, also this is when the opponents who are stuck in the beam will get thrown.) and if it hits an opponent (that was not hit by the beam) it will give them moderate damage but it will not throw them. The farther the sparkles go the easier it is for the opponent to dodge and less damage will be given to the opponents. After the beam disappear the star spirits and Twink will be circle above peach (During this Peach can now move around and the opponents can now give damage to her.), the star spirits will simply float away but Twink will go to Peach and heal her at a random percentage. The down part to this is that the opponents can attack Twink and if he injured too much he will fly away and not heal Peach.

There's really not that much to discuss about Peach and we need more users to respond here rather then the same four guys. Since there's not much to talk about Peach, want to go to the next topic?

Just noticed this thread and wanted to put my comments on the matter even if you guys had already discussed it

I'll skip names, if SSB4 will even exist I'd rather leave that to Nintendo to think over.

Items:
Boo Sheets (PM:TTYD): makes a player transparent and nobody can touch him. With this item the player can swim on lava and gravity changes won't affect them
Nice that you would think of Paper Mario items. Though I think if any PM items make it there would be others then this
Invisible Block: works exactly like the cloaking device from Melee.
No offense then why have an Invisible block in the first place. It's make more sense in a level then it would another item barring the chance if it replacing the cloak
Wing Block: puts a pair of wings on the players head or back and allow them to do three extra air jumps
I can only imagine what Pit users could do with this...
Spring Mushroom: works like bunny cap but instead of the mushroom crawling on the ground, it will bounce in a direction.
Springs would just make you jump higher and not faster. Also it would be an annoying item for the user if it's exactly like Galaxy with it wrapping around the character not being able to attack except landing on the opposition
Ice Flower: works like Fire Flower except it obviously throws ice
Not a bad idea, it'd be like a more high-powered version of Ice Climber's Side-B
Red Star: you will fly in a direction no matter what, but if you shield you can turn the other direction. If the player does a special that leaves the character in helpless animation they will fall to the ground.
Eh. Kind of sounds weird. And just flying around (Though of course you can still attack) can get you hit by multiple things... like a Falcon Knee to the face
Boo Mushroom: when grabbed, if the player shield they will turn transparent and no damage is given to them for a few seconds
The whole point of the mushroom was to turn the character into a boo it'd be rather funny to see every character as a boo (Like you know, Snake or Samus) but if it's true to Galaxy you would also move quite slowly when flying. Also even if it doesn't change them into a Boo opposition will just wait for the seconds are up
Zombie Mushroom: looking like a regular mushroom it can be picked up and thrown. After thrown, it will turn into a zombie mushroom and go along the floor, damagin anybody.
Sounds too similar to the Red Shell from SSB64 and Melee. Speaking of which it's the Red Shell that should come back if there's a new one
Ghoul Mushroom: also looking like a regular mushroom staying it place, it will turn into a ghoul mushroom when the player gets close to it and it will chase any nearby player in a fast speed and it can jump for extra reach.
Well that sounds like the most annoying item ever

Your Mario/Dr. Mario thing is actually not a bad idea. It'd leave room for roster spots

That's even more minor than Dr. Mario. Paper Mario is Mario in a different art style.
I complained about Toon Link. Paper Mario is just plain stupid though.
Exactly, and what moves will he have? The same "paper generic" moves, I think not!
What moves would he use; Paper F.L.U.D.D?

I find it ironic that you suggested Paper Mario items but are obviously opposed to the idea of Paper Mario actually being a character. I know there are items that are from series represented by no characters but in order for those to even be used especially since it's part of the Most represented series in the Smash Bros. games I'd think Paper Mario would have to be a character.
And I kind of laugh at the "What moves would he use? Paper FLUDD?". I mean no offense to the quote maker and those who agree with his opinion but Paper Mario has a way of having a different moveset that would differ him from Mario. He'd have a hammer (Even if the Ice Climbers and Dedede already have that with them) and his Paper fold jumps would be his B-Up although the downside of it would be it's slow charging. He'd be about as light as Mr. Game and Watch. He'd be like a mix between Mario (Obvious), Ice Climbers (Hammer), Sonic (Spring Jump), Yoshi/Bowser (Ground Pound). And his Final Smash could be any final move from the first 2 games AKA Star Beam or Supernova perhaps even for a great reference requiring the Action Commands from the games to have it at it's most powerful

I decided that some characters I don't want are, Olimar, Jigglypuff, and Sonic. Olimar because he was not in a game for awhile, if he is not in a game before SSB4 comes out then don't even bother to put him in. Jiggypuff because she is just an excuse for lazyiness, they chose her because they already had Kirby programed and needed an easy character to design. And Sonic, mainly because he is not pure Nintendo and he kind of sucked in Brawl (I know Snake was not pure Nintendo but I really doubt he will be in the next game anyway).

Olimar: (sigh) Um I believe Olimar is like even older then Lucario and how about Mr. Game and Watch? Where was his game in a while
Jigglypuff: Won't happen. Original 12 (Thus a staple of the Franchise). (Don't know if they keep up popularity in Japan on Pokemon) Pretty Popular in Japan. Etc.
Sonic: Well while it does stand a chance 3rd parties would be excluded that would be kind of a middle finger to those who bought the game to play as a third-party in a Nintendo game and Nintendo couldn't resist the extra fanbase. If Sonic and Snake return (Also even if SSB4 is even made) expect more 3rd parties to take a roster spot (Like Megaman perhaps). Also the "sucked in Brawl" thing it's not Sonic that sucks in the game, you're just not good with him. Many people have used him for his speed, he's a character with a different tactic "Hit and Run" until Sonic can make them cause mistakes and finish them with the few kill-moves he has.

Also on Mr. L again if you want more stuff from Paper Mario even if Luigi is still 3D as Mr L. Paper Mario would have to be a playable character before any of that. Same thing with Peach Beam.

Ah this is so nostalgic of my time at Smashboards

Back