My Suggestions for SSB4

Villain11 said:
It's good, but Geno does not belong in SSB.
Nobody belongs in SSB!

Villain11 said:
It's good, but Geno does not belong in SSB.
Yeah, he does.
Salsa said:
Mother series up. Please.
Yeah, Porky deseves in. Since he is a major villain in two games out of the two he was in. Plus, we could maybe have Claus in.

RealMenOfGenius said:
Yeah, Porky deseves in. Since he is a major villain in two games out of the two he was in. Plus, we could maybe have Claus in.
Alright, let me just break it to you, Porky is not on the list, widely because my lack of knowledge of the Earthbound (Mother) series, there are some new character that you'll be satisfied with but you'll ask for a few more and Porky is for sure one of them. Now back on topic.

Nunnally vi Britannia said:
RealMenOfGenius said:
Alright, let me just break it to you, Porky is not on the list, widely because my lack of knowledge of the Earthbound (Mother) series, there are some new character that you'll be satisfied with but you'll ask for a few more and Porky is for sure one of them. Now back on topic.
Actually, if you ever read the plots of Earthbound, and Mother 3, you'll understand.

Villain11 said:
I don't think he should be. That's so...random.
HA, you were going to say obscure. But any ways, why not, he is a fighter in his appearance and he has a full move list that is original.

Ah, Geno. Such a popular backing on Smashboards once. The main concern for Geno is he is technially 3rd party in order for Nintendo for him to get an appearance at all (Though I guess he kinda appeared in one of the M&L games but a cameo is kind of different) Square needs to say Yes.

I'd agree he'd be quite a balanced fighter. All we see of him is in RPG but if I had to guess he'd be a decent jumper, good speed, but since he's a wooden puppet he wouldn't be very heavy and thus may have trouble with Knockback. His Geno Boost being similar to Extreme speed I should think is a weakness of Geno being it's not very good thus hampering him along with his light weight (Because as awesome Geno is, he shouldn't be overpowered in a Smash roster). I think in support to his RPG experience he would be a better fighter on ground then in the air but he falls slowly due to weight and thus can control where he falls in case he needs to evade and he already used Geno Boost safely enough. Also he'd probably be one of the only Mario characters with a different theme (Perhaps in SSB4 that would be implemented for quite a bit of characters) via the SMRPG Victory theme in a remix. Also would be sweet to have Forest Maze for a stage or at least even just the song (I heard that song was actually a cut song from the final game of Brawl I thought it was found in the data somewhere)

Geno would be a nice addition, but unfortunately for Mario RPG fans it would be quite difficult to get him in. I think Geno has a better chance then others think but it's still on the way side. There'd have to be RPG riots for Geno to be in the next one.

To this day, I refuse to understand people who say Geno should be in SSB.

As much as you might like him, he was just a side party member in an RPG. It's like saying Watt from Paper Mario should be in it.

Super WaluigiWare said:

As much as you might like him, he was just a side party member in an RPG. It's like saying Watt from Paper Mario should be in it.

Yep that's true. If Geno made it in, then likely other side RPG Party Members could make it. Like perhaps any of the Party members in the Earthbound Games (Paula or Poo being the popular choices from Earthbound and Kumatora or the Masked Man from Mother 3)

Ronald_Reagan said:
Super WaluigiWare said:

Yep that's true. If Geno made it in, then likely other side RPG Party Members could make it. Like perhaps any of the Party members in the Earthbound Games (Paula or Poo being the popular choices from Earthbound and Kumatora or the Masked Man from Mother 3)
True, but if you're really going to go deep down there and organize them by a balance of importance and popularity, Geno will be first, in the Mario series team

Ronald_Reagan said:
Super WaluigiWare said:

Poo and Duster.

Ok time for the next topic. Oh, wait a second I just need to tell you that the next four characters they can be put in there or they can all be taken out and it won't make a difference.

Series: Mario

Count Bleck: Unlockable
Count Bleck will be a very cool character to be in the next Super Smash Bros. game. I have a good idea for his final smash. Ever since Mr. Game & Watch appeared in Melee I thought to myself there got to be more flat/2-D characters. I can’t think of a side special for him. Count Bleck’s battle entrance can be him flipping between dimensions and appearing on the stage. I’m not sure if Count Bleck and the following three characters should have voices, unlike his and there appearance.

Count Bleck’s Standard Special: Dark Matter Throw (or) Dark Energy Throw
It's like that one move he did in Super Paper Mario. Count Bleck will raise his scepter then dark matter will build up at the end of it. Then the player can release it when it is fully charged or not. The longer the player charges it the stronger and faster it will be. If it hits an opponent, the opponent will be trap in a small dark void just like in Super Paper Mario. The trajectory is slightly downwards so when it hits the ground it will still turn into a small dark void damaging any opponents near it.

Count Bleck’s Down Special: Chaos Shield
You know that protective shield powered by the Chaos Heart that Count Bleck uses? Well that's his Down Special; it will be a reflector shield similar to Fox’s & Wolf’s reflectors it can also damage opponents if used near them.

Count Bleck’s Up Special: Charge
You know how in Count Bleck’s battle where small red blocks and rectangles make a circle around him then he quickly charges to the player and damage them? Well that's his Up Special, but the player has to direct it in order for him to move so there will be a pause then he charges onwards. It can also reflect projectiles and damage opponents.

Count Bleck’s Final Smash: The Void
Wherever Count Bleck stands that is where the final smash is going to be executed. He will open his cape wide open then he will place his scepter on front of him. The gem on top of it glows then the scepter will start spinning. (Count Bleck will move to the side of the spinning scepter doing his evil laugh animation.) The Chaos Heart comes out of the spinning scepter then it will turn into The Void (everything that Count Bleck just did happened quickly). If the opponents get close to the perimeter of The Void their damage percentage will rise slowly, the opponents will be pulled in harder and harder and more damage will be given to them the closer they are to the center; if they get to close to the center they will be automatically pulled into the center where their damage percentage will rise faster. When The Void disappears the opponents will be thrown at a random direction. While the Final Smash is going Count Bleck is unable to move or receive damage and the “Count Bleck Battle” song will be playing and when the Final Smash is over the song will get softer and softer until you can’t hear it anymore and then the stages original song will start playing.

Alright, there is my idea. While you're posting your comments about everything on this topic you can also add in what do you think his Up Special should be called.

Well uh... Count Bleck eh? Are you sure you haven't changed your mind in making Paper Mario a character by now. Items, Mr. L, Peach Beam, and now a Paper Mario series character? I'm sorry but for this realistically to happen you need a separate Paper version of Mario character.

The moveset is rather interesting. I rather liked Bleck's theme in Super Paper Mario and he would be as light as Mr. Game and Watch with rather powerful attacks that could be made lighter for the sake of balance (Except for Final Smash, the Final Smash can be as broken as it can be on purpose).

Though another thing, seriously if there is a 2nd Paper Mario character it would most likely not be Count Bleck. Perhaps it would be a most popular Mario Partner or heck maybe even Jr. Troopa for that matter.

Though hey if your gonna put a bunch of more Paper Mario stuff. Shadow Queen wouldn't be a bad choice for a Boss.

Regardless I've said this once and I'll say that again. If you want all this Paper Mario stuff, your going to have to require Paper Mario himself to have this as a reality.

Your roster is looking out to be pretty huge though...I'm guessing many of the other Major nintendo franchises are getting close to 10 characters and the more minor ones at least 2 or 3 more

I suggest that there be no more Mario characters and we move on to the next franchise.

There is already an overkill and I do not think a new Smash Bros game can handle so much characters, tbh.

You can please some, but not all.

Don't worry, just three more characters then the stages then we'll go to the next series.

Dark Samus said:
I suggest that there be no more Mario characters and we move on to the next franchise.

There is already an overkill and I do not think a new Smash Bros game can handle so much characters, tbh.

You can please some, but not all.
I agree. nvB, just stop, the characters are getting silly

Nunnally vi Britannia said:
Don't worry, just three more characters then the stages then we'll go to the next series.
O_O'

That will be like 12 Mario characters...

Ok, here's an idea, instead of giving you three or some what days to discuss about these characters, I'll give you only one day to discuss about the last three mario characters I won't even ask to go to the next topic, then we can get on to the stages, alright. Now, next character.

Series: Mario

Dimentio: Unlockable
Dimentio should also be like Mewtwo, just floating a few inches off the ground, probably his standard combo attack can also look similar to Mewtwo’s. There is going to be two ideas for his final smash. Dimentio’s battle entrance can be him teleporting himself there (The teleporting that Dimentio uses in Super Paper Mario.).

Dimentio’s Standard Special:”?”
He points his finger up then a spiky ball of energy (Exactly like the one in Dimentio’s battles in Super Paper Mario.) will appear and he starts charging it then the player can press the special button again to release it when it is fully charged or not or he can hold the charge. The longer he charges the more powerful and faster it becomes and the farther the distance it will go. The trajectory of it is also downwards, but when it hits the ground it will explode and release diamond shards in all directions giving opponents in the blast radius some damage.

Dimentio’s Side Special:”?”
It will be similar to Zelda’s side special Din’s Fire but more difficult. Dimentio will send a small clear box on front of him, the reason why I said it is more difficult because you have to put the small moving clear box near or over the opponent, this will be easy with large characters but when it comes to small and fast characters that is where it becomes tricky. If the player manages to put the small clear box over someone the box will grow and trap the opponent in there then there will be an explosion in the clear box. If the player misses the opponent the clear box will either disappear wasting some time or it will explode giving opponents around the blast vicinity a lot less damage then the attacks maximum attack power.

Dimentio’s Down Special: Block Block
Just like the item from Super Paper Mario a clear block will appear over Dimentio but it will not make him invincible. Instead it will work exactly Fox’s & Wolf’s Reflector. It will reflect projectiles and if it used near an opponent it will damage them.

Dimentio’s Up Special: Teleport
You know how Dimentio use some special type of teleporting in Super Paper Mario. That should be his Up Special; it can probably go as far Zelda’s Farore’s Wind.

Dimentio’s 1st Final Smash: Ciao
Dimentio will snap his fingers (It will work like Kirby’s final smash Cook Kirby, it will do damage to multiple opponents if the opponents do not dodge or roll out of the way with correct timing) then his opponents will get trapped in see through blocks (like the one in Super Paper Mario.), then Dimentio will snap his fingers again then in the blocks there will be multiple explosions. Before the last blast there will be a dramatic pause then Dimentio will say ciao in a Super Paper Mario speech bubble. He then snaps his fingers again then a split second before the last explosion the block will break then the last explosion will happen sending opponents (Depending on there damage percentage.) to a KO. (Any opponents who are not affected cannot inflict damage on Dimentio while this is happening.) (Any opponents who are near the last blast will also get damaged.)

Dimentio’s 2nd Final Smash: Super Dimentio
A dark void will appear then Dimentio will enter it, when he comes out he is Super Dimentio. He will be able to only do smash attacks, standard attacks, run over opponents (giving them damage.), and stomp on them. Super Dimentio will not move his head around like it did in Super Paper Mario. Super Dimentio will also have the ability to do high jumps.

If you ask me I like both of these ideas. Probably both of these ideas can be his Final Smash but one of them is randomly chosen for the player. While the Final Smash is going the song from Super Paper Mario the one called “The Ultimate Show” (Super Dimentio’s battle theme song) could be playing and when the Final Smash is over the song will get softer and softer until you can’t hear it anymore and then the stages original song will start playing.

Remember, one day, now discuss and comment, and while doing that what do you think the name of Dimentio's unnamed special attacks should be?

Even I'm getting to see how crazy the roster size. I hope you have at least 10 Zelda, and Pokemon characters in mind. Because if Mario's the only series with just about over 10 characters it turns into Super Mario Fighters.

And personally, I'd scrap both Bleck and Dimentio to have Paper Mario get his due as a character on his own. I've argued on how different he'd be from regular old Mario already, having just Paper Mario would be good enough to represent the series as whole. Also 2 villains from the same game?

P.S. Super Dimentio would be so worthless unless unfairly invincible. He was soooo soooooooooooo so so so so so so easy he would of made a perfect first boss. Don't see how quite effective it would be (Again unless invincible) in a Smash game. If it were logically able to even happen that Dimentio got playable in a Smash bros game the first one you mentioned would be the best bet. It'd work alot like Link's Triforce Slash only you have to be as close to your foe as possible via Captain Falcon's Final Smash.

But seriously I'm not trying to flame at all but everyone of your Mario newcomers got more and more ridiculous as it went on. Because out of the characters you'd have I'd keep all the Mario veterans you have (Mario, Luigi, Bowser, and Peach), add Paper Mario, have Rosalina and Daisy costumes for Peach, and maybe just maybe Bowser Jr. for a grand total of 5-6 characters for the Mario series, have the other Major Nintendo flagships like Zelda and Pokemon to also have about 4-6 characters. More minors ones can stay at 1 or grow to 2-4.

But I'll let you be, it is your suggestions after all. Just commenting on it

Back