My Suggestions for SSB4

Avast mateys, y'arr Mecha Bowser idea is arr, I'll replace thar' old one with thar' new idea

Avast mateys, here is ye bucketneer Bowser Jr.'s new final smash:

Bowser Jr.’s Final Smash: Mecha Bowser
Bowser Jr. will summon Mecha Bowser to appear in either side of the stage their currently on. Mecha Bowser will automatically start and shoot bullet bills that will go in a straight line and others that will home in on Bowser Jr.'s opponents. Mecha Bowser will also breath fire on the stage giving fire damage to Bowser Jr.'s opponents. The down side of all this is even from the beginning of being summoned, on its first attack Mecha Bowser will slowly fall apart and when the final smash is almost over Mecha Bowser will either shoot a gigantic bullet bill out of its mouth, shoot a large ball of fire which create a giant explosion on contact with the ground, or does one of them or not and explode itself.

I don't mean to nitpick/go off topic but any particular reason your talking like a pirate? Was it Talk Like a Pirate day yesterday?

Ronald_Reagan said:
I don't mean to nitpick/go off topic but any particular reason your talking like a pirate? Was it Talk Like a Pirate day yesterday?
INTERNATIONAL Talk Like a Pirate Day.

Alrighty

Series: Mario

Rosalina: Unlockable
Super Smash Bros. Brawl was awesome but it had a lack of female characters. I think Rosalina should walk and run like Mewtwo where she doesn't even touch the ground, she floats a few inches off the ground. Rosalina should be slower then peach but stronger and heavier then her and she should also carry around her wand for attack. Probably her down and backwards aerial attack can look similar to Zelda’s. I’m not sure how Rosalina’s battle entrance should look like. I think it will be a good idea to make two of Rosalina’s alternate colors to make her look like Peach and Daisy. Same thing with Peach and Daisy, to make one of there alternate colors look like Rosalina.

Rosalina’s Standard Special: Luma
It will work exactly like Peach’s standard special Toad but the difference is that Rosalina’s is a tad faster and she will pull out a different color Luma and if anybody attacks that Luma the Luma will spew out stardust. Each different color Luma will do a different damage and effect on her opponents. The yellow Luma is the most common and the weakest while the Cream colored Luma (Luma) is the rarest and strongest.

Rosalina’s Side Special: Star Bomber
It will work exactly like Peach’s Side Special Peach Bomber except when she hits an opponent instead of hearts are shown; a Grand Star will appear instead. It is also more powerful then Peach Bomber.

Rosalina’s Down Special: Force Field
It will be the same force field she used in Super Mario Galaxy. When the player does the down special a faintly visible force field will surround her, this force field is a reflecting type of force field, it can also damage opponents if she activated near opponents.

Rosalina’s Up Special: Launch Star
A launch star will appear around Rosalina out of nowhere and shoot her upwards (about the same distance as Spring Jump) after she reach her highest point her dress will open up and will allow her to descend slowly (like Fire without the swaying left to right). When the launch star spins it can reflect projectiles and damage opponents. The opponents will also receive damage from Rosalina being launched upwards. This is also one of the few recovery moves, compared to all the other fighters’ recovery move, except for Mr. Game & Watch’s, that can allow her to use another special attack or a standard attack. In some occasions the Launch Star will be colored pink, red, or a rainbow design, these do not have any effects, there just easter eggs.

Rosalina’s Final Smash: Luma Storm
It will work exactly like Pit’s Palutena’s Army. Rosalina will raise her wand, then the Comet Observatory will appear in the background and then Lumas will appear all over the stage, each different color Luma will do a different damage and effect, yellow ones do the least damage while the cream color one (Luma) does the most damage.

For the final smash I was thinking for another idea that she just summon comets to hurl down like PK Starstorm but her's come down at a slanted angle. Now let's discuss anything on this character.

Well if you had Rosalina, and Daisy in there that would mean there would be as many Mario girls then there are plumbers from the series (Mario, Luigi, Wario). You must have one hell of a Roster planned if you give the Mario series Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Daisy, Rosalina being 7 (9 if you count Yoshi and Wario.

But again assuming Rosalina somehow became a character (Even less of a chance then Bowser Jr. per say) she'd have a few maneuvers to battle. She'd be incredibly floaty. If it were up to me she'd be lighter then Daisy and Peach but more likely it would go to Mario Kart where she was heavy. Her being both floaty and hard to hit off stage would make her a very hard character to beat and if she was still floaty she'd have a pretty cheap recover ability if heavy and floaty Rosalina should have at least a weakness with the Up+B perhaps she can't attack for a few seconds after landing back from the Up+B (Also probably slower then Peach and Daisy, in fact probably the slowest female character in the game if she were in)). In some ways she'd have a bit of both Peach and Zelda in her fighting style. Only things from Zelda being some Magic powers.

But again this will never happen. Bowser Junior would get a nod way before Rosalina would and Rosalina would have to find some way to influence the series via a non-Galaxy game and a non-Spinoff game. (The only possible way for that I think is if Nintendo puts in canon that Rosalina is basically the "god" of the Mushroom Kingdom and for that reason makes cameo appearances or just downstraight sudden appearances in later Mario titles.)

Also I have a question. Any chance you can put an order on what series you are doing from first to last. I know it's Mario series going on right now. But what's the next series discussion once your done? Legend of Zelda? Kirby? Pokemon? etc? It'd be excellent to have a list of what we're doing in order. Leave the characters as a surprise, just see if you can think of an order of series and if you have new series (Games that were not represented in any Smash game) you can reveal them too although it may be preferable to just call it on the list "Mystery" or "???????"

Salsa said:
Dark Samus said:
I fear there is way too many Peach clones and Mario characters...
Yes.
I agree with you but if you are referring to Rosalina then no, she is nowhere close to a clone (except side and standard special)

SM that is an excellent idea to put all the series down. So here are all of them in order:

Mario series

Wario series

Yoshi series

Donky Kong series

Legend of Zelda series

Mystery (well sort of since it's been part of the series in all three games)

N.E.S. Era (series)

Ice Climber "series"

Kid Icarus series

Pikmin series

Metroid series

Kirby series

Star Fox series

Pokémon series

Fire Emblem series

Earthbound (Mother) series

Game & Watch series

F-Zero series

After all that I'll probably throw some more ideas that didn't make it in my final version and probably some 3rd party

Super WaluigiWare said:
Great moveset for Rosalina. Though, I think her Final Smash should be a Shooting Star Storm or something.
Ehhh.... Well I personally liked Luma Storm and it keeps the list of final smashes different... well actually not, but the meteor shower whatever move will look WAY too much like PK Starstorm despite the difference I said in Rosalina's.

How about this, everybody, who prefers Luma Storm or my last minute idea of a comet shower.... thing.... whatever

drseaweed said:
I want Chuck Norris to be playable
As much as I am a Chuck Norris fan, this is My Suggestion for SSB4 NOT Far-Fetched Suggestions, so this is your only warning, if you do that again I'll have to report you to a mod

Nunnally vi Britannia said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
Great moveset for Rosalina. Though, I think her Final Smash should be a Shooting Star Storm or something.
Ehhh.... Well I personally liked Luma Storm and it keeps the list of final smashes different... well actually not, but the meteor shower whatever move will look WAY too much like PK Starstorm despite the difference I said in Rosalina's.

How about this, everybody, who prefers Luma Storm or my last minute idea of a comet shower.... thing.... whatever

drseaweed said:
As much as I am a Chuck Norris fan, this is My Suggestion for SSB4 NOT Far-Fetched Suggestions, so this is your only warning, if you do that again I'll have to report you to a mod

Yeah your right, he would be able to kill all the characters in 3 seconds. He would make the game to easy.

drseaweed said:
Nunnally vi Britannia said:
Super WaluigiWare said:

drseaweed said:
Yeah your right, he would be able to kill all the characters in 3 seconds. He would make the game to easy.
Exactly, now back on topic

So does anybody else want to say something about Rosalina before we move on to the next character.

Geno: Unlockable
He should be fast and a high jumper and also have the ability to wall-jump and slightly stronger then other medium class characters. Geno’s side smash attack can be similar to Mario’s but instead of a burst of fire a burst of light shows. I have a great idea for Geno’s battle entrance; Geno’s battle entrance will be the actual size Geno doll sitting on the ground when all of a sudden the unpronounceable name star being comes out of nowhere and enters the Geno Doll and then the doll grows and then Geno gets ready for the battle. Probably one of his colorations can make him look like Mallow.

Geno’s Standard Special: Geno Whirl
It works exactly like Mario’s Fireball only longer and faster (It will also be affected by gravity.). It can be abused faster then Mario’s Fireball. There’ll also be a 1/50 chance that one of the Geno Whirl will inflict more then 30% of damage to his opponents like Peach’s Vegetable. The distance of Geno Whirl is about the same length of a fully charged Hero’s Bow. Geno’s standard aerial attack can be similar to Zero Suit Samus’s standard aerial attack, when Geno does it he will spin around once while holding a whip of light that look similar to the Geno Whirl in his hand.

Geno’s Side Special: Geno Flash
Geno turns into the cannon and then charge, then the player can do the Side Special again to release the ball of energy when it is fully charged or not or the player can hold the charge, the longer he charges the farther, faster, and more damage the ball of energy will do. When the ball of energy touches the ground, a wall, or an opponent it will explode on contact. Anybody near the blast vicinity will also get injured. If the player wants to turn Geno back to normal while he is charging all they have to do is press the shield button. The ball of energy also have the two black line eyes like it did in Super Mario RPG.

Geno’s Down Special: Geno Blast
It will work exactly like Pikachu’s Thunder, but when the beam of light comes out of the sky it will be slightly wider then Geno, so the light will be able to hit opponents from both sides of him. And the color of the light is another random color every time it is used, it doesn’t affect damage upon opponents (or does it).

Geno’s Up Special: Geno Boost
It works similar to Lucario’s Extreme Speed.

Geno’s Final Smash: Geno Beam
It has a charge up time and be as wide as Samus’s Zero Laser but when he releases the beam it will go as fast as Zelda’s/Sheik’s Light Arrow. Anybody on front of him in a straight line all the way to the stages boundary line will be paralyzed. (Geno Beam can go through any stage obstacle including the main stage itself.) The player can also tilt the beam a little upwards or downwards when he is charging it just like Zero Laser.

Alright, now discuss!

Back