Mario Sports Mix

LeftyGreenMario said:
Lol, you don't flame somebody just because he/she doesn't like your favorite character. Not EVERYONE has to like your favorite character!

Ontopic:Wikipedia isn't reliable sometimes. The websites usually back up claims with sources, though. If any fact doesn't have a source, I don't trust it.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Mario Sports Mix is still TBA.
That wasn't why

roster imo
mario
luigi
peach
daisy
yoshi
toad
wario
waluigi
bowser
bowser jr
donkey kong
diddy kong
rosalina
lubba
toadette
birdo
koopa
parakoopa
petey

ff
white mage
black mage
red mage
chocoboo
other ff ppl (i do not play ff)

The game will be released in Japan on November 25, and it also has a Japanese boxart. Look at the MSM page on the wiki.

I think it's a pretty crappy roster. Mario Party 8, Mario Super Sluggers, and Mario Kart Wii had a lot more characters than THAT. I hope Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are playable, cause dodgeball is awesome, especially when Wario is involved.

Fawfulfury65 said:
The game will be released in Japan on November 25, and it also has a Japanese boxart. Look at the MSM page on the wiki.

*Looks at picture*

MSMixJAPcover.png

Wow, that is really crappy and plain boxart. We get stuff like BiS, MKW, and now, this?? Ugh. When is Nintendo or the companies that work for them finally make colorful boxart such as Super Sluggers or Super Mario Galaxy 2?

Darn, it's getting released too early. Something in my gut tells me it's not gonna have Baby Luigi in it :(

LeftyGreenMario said:
Wow, that is really crappy and plain boxart. We get stuff like BiS, MKW, and now, this?? Ugh. When is Nintendo or the companies that work for them finally make colorful boxart such as Super Sluggers or Super Mario Galaxy 2?
*cough*KirbysEpicYarn*cough*

The boxart is just really stupid and doesn't make any sense. Its just a bunch of character artworks pasted on the box. I don't get why, though they are on a basketball court, Peach is smashing a volleyball (without a net) and Bowser is playing hockey.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I think it's a pretty crappy roster. Mario Party 8, Mario Super Sluggers, and Mario Kart Wii had a lot more characters than THAT. I hope Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are playable, cause dodgeball is awesome, especially when Wario is involved.
Per. This is just the generics.

Lemmy Koopa said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
And I guess they won't be including Fawful if they can't even put in the babies. :-\

Fawfulfury65 said:
Lemmy Koopa said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
And I guess they won't be including Fawful if they can't even put in the babies. :-\
How would Fawful play ANYTHING?

Super WaluigiWare said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Lemmy Koopa said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
What do you mean?

Fawfulfury65 said:
The boxart is just really stupid and doesn't make any sense. Its just a bunch of character artworks pasted on the box.

Isn't that what they do for MOST of the spinoff games?

Fawfulfury65 said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Lemmy Koopa said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
What do you mean?

He hasn't appeared as a playable at all. Sad. I understand those feelings where your favorite character NEVER gets to be playable, no matter how popular.

Back